Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Arena Idea.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I have a better idea to solve puppet teams. Maybe there could be a Arena in maybe Celestia that requires you to be level 60 or higher to be in matches, but if your level 59 and below it says this: "Sorry! You need to be level 60+ to be in matches." Does anyone like this idea? Edit: And also this will be in CELESTIA. Your not required to go to this one, you can stay in your other unfair ranked PvP. This is only for high levels)

Jasmine/Jessica

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have a better idea to solve puppet teams. Maybe there could be a Arena in maybe Celestia that requires you to be level 60 or higher to be in matches, but if your level 59 and below it says this: "Sorry! You need to be level 60+ to be in matches." Does anyone like this idea?

Jasmine/Jessica
I think everyone should be able to pvp just not with someone 50-60 levels higher than you and you should only face someone your own rank...you can 2v2 with friends within 5-10 levels of you but in 1v1 only face someone your own rank and close to your lvl

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Newicewizard wrote:
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I have a better idea to solve puppet teams. Maybe there could be a Arena in maybe Celestia that requires you to be level 60 or higher to be in matches, but if your level 59 and below it says this: "Sorry! You need to be level 60+ to be in matches." Does anyone like this idea?

Jasmine/Jessica
I think everyone should be able to pvp just not with someone 50-60 levels higher than you and you should only face someone your own rank...you can 2v2 with friends within 5-10 levels of you but in 1v1 only face someone your own rank and close to your lvl

Okay, first off this is a high level Arena in CELESTIA. If this DOES happen, you can stay at your own unfair pvp rank in Unicorn Way.

Jasmine/Jessica