Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what level are you when you get out of MB?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
the title says all i want to know i searched for it and got nothing so i made a new subject. i want to know what level you are once you do all the storyline missions and get out of marlybone? if you can reply that would AWESOME. :D :D :)

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
It depends on how many side quests you do and how many battles you complete. In my opinion you should be somewhere around the level 30 area when you get out of marleybone.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
I found that if you are around level 35 when you exit, life will be much easier in Mooshu, guaranteed.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
My wizards exit Marleybone between level 30 and 35 somewhere. It depends on if I do side quests or not.
But the higher levels do help in the worlds beyond Marleybone.
Don't be in too big of a hurry to move on...it doesn't pay when you hit Dragonspyre. :)

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
I didnt get a membership until i was level 15 or something so i am behind. Anyway i guess i am pretty close to done so maybe level 30-37 or so. Um it really depends on what all you do. hope this helped!

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
I did Grizzleheim, Wysteria, and all the side quests I could find, so I got in around Level 38 . . . I thought I was too over-leveled, but it payed off when I got to Dragonspyre. Most people finish Marleybone around Level 30-35.
Fiona Mythsinger, Level 53 Pyromancer

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
in my opinion i think the average is 30-37
hope i helped!

Gabriel Ashleaf