Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
You have to defeat Meowarthy. What level in the tower is he at? Also how hard is he to deat? Is he at 2,000 or more? Sorry about the questions but i realley want to know. So if you can please answer as many as you can anybody.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Meowiarty is on the 15th floor. He has 2500 HP and comes with another boss with 1600 HP, as well as a third normal mob with around 600 HP. None of those mobs will respawn, so the battle is pretty easy to solo if you're willing to kill something, die and run back. If you want to win in a single battle, it's much harder; I think I was 4-3 at trying to solo Meowiarty in a single battle at level 35 with no crown gear, once each on a character of each class.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
MadieWizard11 wrote:
You have to defeat Meowarthy. What level in the tower is he at? Also how hard is he to deat? Is he at 2,000 or more? Sorry about the questions but i realley want to know. So if you can please answer as many as you can anybody.
I already defeted the Big Ben. But I defeted himm with my sister when I was level 32 and my sister was level 28 and it was really hard.To awnser your question Meowarthy is Myth and I think he's level 5 or 6 or maybe seven, but I don't remember what level he is but I know it's somthing around there and he has 3 people with him.

Good,Luck
Antonio Ice sword