Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frost Lord!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I can't find much online about them, and I really want one. I know you have to hatch a Wraith with a Colossus. I have tried 4-5 times already and I keep ending up with either a Darkwalker or a Colossus. Am I doing something wrong? Is Frost Lord a death pet only? Why can't I get it?

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
the forest lord is a life school only pet gotten i think when u get to lvl 58 but if u are not a life person there are hybreds

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
pika47 wrote:
the forest lord is a life school only pet gotten i think when u get to lvl 58 but if u are not a life person there are hybreds

There is a difference between a Frost Lord and a Forest Lord.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
pika47 wrote:

He/she's talking about the frost lord, a level 48 pet hybrid which is colossus+wraith and it looks like a light blue wraith.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hawnewyork wrote:
I can't find much online about them, and I really want one. I know you have to hatch a Wraith with a Colossus. I have tried 4-5 times already and I keep ending up with either a Darkwalker or a Colossus. Am I doing something wrong? Is Frost Lord a death pet only? Why can't I get it?

Yes, it is a Death pet:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Frostlord

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
I just recently got my forest lord pet. I've already trained him up to adult and he still hasn't gotten spritely. Is this unusual? Does this mean he won't get spritely at all?

-Calamity.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Muffinmuffin2 wrote:
I just recently got my forest lord pet. I've already trained him up to adult and he still hasn't gotten spritely. Is this unusual? Does this mean he won't get spritely at all?

-Calamity.

My bronze helephant got spritely at ancient. Then again his name was Lucky. (And beleive it or not, I named him that at baby) So, I have no idea how it will work out for you but is definitely possible.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
I have tried 5-6 times to hatch my Wraith (I'm Death) with a Colossus and I keep getting my Wraith back from the hatch. I've only seen a couple of Frost Lords in the game, maybe they are super rare.