Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheating

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
ok so you know that the last pig you have to defeat at the tourameant hall?
He CHEATS! I can never get pass him since he always cheats with vampire and i read the other fourms and sayed to use like Triton or Kraken with a storm trap and a LOT of blades i am too broke for that :( and why did KI even mad our enemys cheat? did KI made the teachers told them to cheat whenever they can? can you NOT make pirate101 enemys cheats please?

Taylor Swift ( NOT the real Taylor Swift )
Level 28

Please read last post :)

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizardgamer2415 wrote:
ok so you know that the last pig you have to defeat at the tourameant hall?
He CHEATS! I can never get pass him since he always cheats with vampire and i read the other fourms and sayed to use like Triton or Kraken with a storm trap and a LOT of blades i am too broke for that :( and why did KI even mad our enemys cheat? did KI made the teachers told them to cheat whenever they can? can you NOT make pirate101 enemys cheats please?

Taylor Swift ( NOT the real Taylor Swift )
Level 28

It's supposed to be a challenge. And you are warned that he cheats. He's hardly the only one that does
I have no idea what school you are, but he can be defeated in one or two hits. Use you blade and trap, the blade and trap from Krokotopia and you should have no problems.
And you can use shields... you have to watch how he uses pierce.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Guye17 wrote:
He will do that if you don't put up shields. The game warns about his cheating.
It warned me that i need to set up shields hen i was fighting a pig in the midnight sun pagoda

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
Hehe.... I couldn't find this before but now I kind of defeated Randolf SpellShine already when I got crowns for my B-Day with a level 80 storm henchman.... Well thanks for the advice anyways!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Hi! Cheyenne GriffinCaller here! I hated having to do Wysteria. All the bosses cheat, and they always make creepy messages pop up. Here's a hint:

1. Buy $5 worth of Crowns.
2. Go to whichever boss you have to defeat.
3. Instead of picking a spell, go to the Crowns Shop icon and click on it.
4. Hire a Level 30, 40, 50, or 60+ Henchman.
5. Exit out and pick a spell.

(More than one Level 30 Henchman or something like that is best.)

When I did this, I only 'hired' a Level 20, a lvl 20, and a lvl 30. Two of them died.

Hope this helps!
See you in the Spiral;
Cheyenne Griffin Caller Level 51, Myth.

Survivor
May 13, 2012
:Dive beaten him with two of my wizards. and i did not use shields. if you put up shields he will take them and then toss the vampire at you... i just hit him with a couple of zero pip spells built up my pips and hit him with high level spells. and dont forget your healing spells. ive used traps on him to. if you have enough health you can just pass and gain pips..fire and storm are good spells to use on him. ive found that in alot of cases you dont need a huge deck of spells to get the job done.