Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring the Epic Bundle back & fix it -_-

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
No. They won't bring it back. They have to make room for newer bundles. And who knows? Maybe a better one will become available!
well........if that happends i would be happy

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
I think we should bring the Epic Bundle back. If you think about it, the only place we can get that gear is through the epic bundle or become a PvP Warlord, and I don't know about anyone else, but I am not very good at PvP. Also, we can't get the Gryphon mount anywhere else, and I think that is one of the coolest mounts in the spiral.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I wish for the retired bundles to come back too (Epic bundle, Olympic bundle, etc.) sadly, this may never happen.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
Never gotten the epic bundle but I was one of the first to get the mega bundle. I had a house party at my palace and everyone asked "do you work at KI?" Good times.

On another note, I don't see why they removed it in the first place, plus the griffin mount was awesome.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
I have seen many topics and comments about this and I agree to bringing it back and fixing it. The boys get the commander gear when they buy it and the girls get the princess stuff I was horrified to find out about this. I want to bring it back with girls AND boys having the commander gear or both of them having the sergeant gear. Or at least making the guardians outfit for girls looking like the commander gear.

I know the pvp people say they work SOOOO DESPERATLY HARD to get the coat of invincibility and such and such. But really? Its as easy as this: Tower shield, tower shield, tower shield, tower shield, Helephant TC or some other rank 6 TC move and then kill in one hit. Then you get that coat or whatever you want and then you show off about how pvp was so "easy" for you. Hmmm I wonder why. I know some of you are not like this and deserve to say that you worked hard for them. But most of you don't.

Mysterious Wizard you will never know.
Lvl ???
School:

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Sorry to say, but Kingsisle can't put another thing like this on their plate. They already have 2 games to worry about, updates, new worlds, and things they need to fix. The epic bundle is gone forever. (unless you can buy it on EBay or something).

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I kind of agree with the pvpers, at no point in the game should you be able to obtain level-independent gear like Commander gear outside of pvp.

Not because I think pvp takes all that much skill. It's because if you don't do the work, take the time, put forth the effort to level up in the game or learn better pvp skill, you should not be able to obtain super resist stun block magical armor for ANY LEVEL, especially for crowns.

I am fine with people blazing through their allowances and paycheques to obtain LEVEL-APPROPRIATE crowns armor for their wizard, if they think it will help them.

As for the epic bundle, I started paying attention to crowns items only after it was retired. Did it seriously actually give ONLY male wizards a bunch of stat boosts and resist? I can't imagine how this could happen accidentally - you would have to do EXTRA coding to have the armor change/lose function when equipped to a female wizard - it just boggles the mind.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Yea, i want the Epic bundle but i hope KI is reading this.
If you do think about bringing it back, this time put it up to lvl 90 gear plz, that'd be nice

RTS

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
please bring it back EVERYONE loved ityou would be rich if you brought it please some of us never got the chance. PLEASE

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Hi I heard the they weren't selling the epic bundle I got really bummed because the gear looked cool the mount was cool the house was giant and I really was looking forward to getting it. Please bring it back it was a great bundle and I'm dying to get it.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
Time Warped on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
I have seen many topics and comments about this and I agree to bringing it back and fixing it. The boys get the commander gear when they buy it and the girls get the princess stuff I was horrified to find out about this. I want to bring it back with girls AND boys having the commander gear or both of them having the sergeant gear. Or at least making the guardians outfit for girls looking like the commander gear.

I know the pvp people say they work SOOOO DESPERATLY HARD to get the coat of invincibility and such and such. But really? Its as easy as this: Tower shield, tower shield, tower shield, tower shield, Helephant TC or some other rank 6 TC move and then kill in one hit. Then you get that coat or whatever you want and then you show off about how pvp was so "easy" for you. Hmmm I wonder why. I know some of you are not like this and deserve to say that you worked hard for them. But most of you don't.

Mysterious Wizard you will never know.
Lvl ???
School:
i agree they got to bring back the bundle i missed out on it due to the fact it was retired a week before my birthday :(
and it's to hard in pvp when ice spam tower and volcanic shields and immunity if they could bring back only the armor i would be happy i don't really mind not having a castle (i have a storm house) me and my brother just really want the robe is it so hard to listen to the community kingsisle no offense

kevin deathbringer

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Guys, bundles are retired to make room for new, usually better bundles. I know that you really want it to return, but they already repeatedly stated it won't be returning. I know that if they kept the same bundles forever you would be asking for them for new ones. Sorry.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
ok I don't care about this epic gear all I want is massive fantasy palace so I think you should at least put massive fantasy palace in the crown shop for like forty thousand crowns

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
I Just so happen to like my rare mount.

Also, if they put it in the crown shop it would be 39,000 Crowns NOT 15,000.