Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring the Epic Bundle back & fix it -_-

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hey guys, everyone is getting mad that they cant pvp well because they are aiming for the what set? "PVP SETS!" Right right.

Now Epic Bunde for boys had the idea of having the Pvp gear, while for girls, had the FIRST pvp set.

I am wanting it back like just a item set in the crown shop like a bundle that costs for 15,000 crowns. I know its expensive, but worth the wait.

I mean, lots of people MIGHT obtain it and make people think that they are warlord. But its just fine by me.

KI, I bet people are complaining right now that the epic bundle has gone. Please bring it back. I kind of know the reason why its taken out, to make room for the super bundle. Actually, the super bundle is not that popular anymore. Epic, and Mega are still popular. Super bundle isnt popular for one:
1: Gear
2: Looks of mount.
3: Stats?
4: Horrible pet, but cute. I am meaning the Pedigree.
5: NOT ALOT OF SPACE?
Mega is popular for:
1: Space and looks of house.
2: A genie and not a fat monkey.
3: Okay stats, wand is better.
4: Good pet.
Epic is popular for:
1: Gear for boys and girls.
2: The gryphon which can only be optained in Knights Lore. For 1 day.
3: A spacious castle
4: A dunegon like place
Majestic is popular for:
1: Food like table (I cracked up at it )
2: Mount
3: Gear (Excluding hat)
4: A pvp arena
5: Hotel like rooms.

Well, Majestic Bundle is way popular than Epic but thats because its new.

Epic Bundle, we will miss you. R.I.P Epic Bundle 2010-2012

But KI, PLEASE! Bring Epic bundle back and fix it up a little. Like make the girls outfits like the 2nd pvp set. EVERYONE IS DYING FOR IT!

*sigh*

If not, we will have to be half ice, half life for it. By crowns...

Thanks, ~Wolf Strongshield

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
I agree i still do want the epic bundle back.
when i first entered wizard city (WC) I saw lots of cool people wearing cool armor and they had REALLY COOL PETS i also wish i could have. the eagle mount i thought it was awesome. Cuz i am Really intrested in mounts :-)
And the Massive Fantasy Palace I wanted most of all i thought it was awesome then i saw bunches of people having All those things i thought Cool!!!
Where did you get them? and then they said The Epic Bundle i was like What is a Epic bundle (cause i am only lvl 11 at that time) i really thought it was cool i looked it up on the website i was like i wanted to buy it :D in the furture when i had my own Stuff and then i bought a membership and i was playing from lvl 11-40 i was like Woah! but then i saw at the RavenWood News that the Epic bundle was leaving on August 7th i was like
and then i was like in my head my parents dosent let me buy things that expensive and then i kept asking my parents and they said no i was like and then i was like And then and then it was gone! i was like oh shoot! No! and then i looked this up and well i saw Wolf's comment and yeah So i wanted the Epic bundle back so KI PLZ Bring it back. Jeffrey Rain Rider lvl 41 Master pyromancer

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
theheroofwizardcit... wrote:
I agree i still do want the epic bundle back.
when i first entered wizard city (WC) I saw lots of cool people wearing cool armor and they had REALLY COOL PETS i also wish i could have. the eagle mount i thought it was awesome. Cuz i am Really intrested in mounts :-)
And the Massive Fantasy Palace I wanted most of all i thought it was awesome then i saw bunches of people having All those things i thought Cool!!!
Where did you get them? and then they said The Epic Bundle i was like What is a Epic bundle (cause i am only lvl 11 at that time) i really thought it was cool i looked it up on the website i was like i wanted to buy it :D in the furture when i had my own Stuff and then i bought a membership and i was playing from lvl 11-40 i was like Woah! but then i saw at the RavenWood News that the Epic bundle was leaving on August 7th i was like
and then i was like in my head my parents dosent let me buy things that expensive and then i kept asking my parents and they said no i was like and then i was like And then and then it was gone! i was like oh shoot! No! and then i looked this up and well i saw Wolf's comment and yeah So i wanted the Epic bundle back so KI PLZ Bring it back. Jeffrey Rain Rider lvl 41 Master pyromancer

i got the epic bundle, but if you dont bring it back so i can get me the lvl 30 version of the armor, ill probably have to kill everyone in pvp with my cruddy not epic armor...

Survivor
Jul 29, 2011
yes they should bring the epic bundle back they will gain more money because everyone wants the awesome gear and the mounts bring it back please :( if kingsisle bring it back i'm going to be one of the guys that buys it :)

Survivor
Jul 29, 2011
kingsisle please bring the epic bunddle back i know alot of people are mad because it went away i was very sad when i saw it was gone :( my parent are willing to buy it if you guys bring it back please bring it back i beg you guys i love the gear and everything please bring it back :)
hunter level 80 death

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
i agree,but i actually still have the massive fantasy palace,i also have the tower of winter winds,and the dull sun palace

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
hi people, i was just thinking , what if (as the epic bundle is now unfortunately expired) you were to put the massive fantasy place into the crown shop. it is a really nice, big house and i for one would get it, along with lots of others im sure. it is also a real shame as i have been round one and its a pity to let programing and good creativity go to waste. it was sad to see them go. please consider adding it to the crown shop, i will inform my friends that i have sent this in so you can get other peoples views too. thanks for reading, reply yes or no if you think this is a good idea, comments welcome.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Survivor
Oct 08, 2012
I want it back too! the house has lots of space, great for parties. The pet also looks cool, i just want the whole thing! KI, I've always wanted this bundle. Bring it back right now!

Ian thundersword - Level 56 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I got a Massive Fantasy Palace several years ago, and I love it. Humongous amount of space and a great pet with the bundle. Good luck

Survivor
May 01, 2012
Yes, I definitely say YES. But not just it, I really hope KI brings back the whole Epic Bundle again, put it as online buying so people who are from other parts of the world (like me) can have it, I know there was a time last year but I missed it ( I had a hard time and actually quit wizard101 for a while). Rise this up and hopefully KI will make it

Survivor
May 01, 2012
Yes, please bring it back, KI, you see we, wizards, are still love it so much

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
thanks for all the support people
the plan is if we can get enough players saying yes to this i will take it up with kingsisle and hopefully the items from the bundle will appear in their appropriatte sections in the crown shop

Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
I think this would be quite a kind thing of KI to do. but when Wizards were to see it at the crowns shop houses tab. there would be chaos, meaning people would want the other deleted homes that have been in bundles over the past few years in the crown shop. I for one do not think this is a good idea. Kingsisle is not a factory that makes game cards.

please correct me if am wrong
~ Aaron FireEyes

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KI has already stated that this will not happen. Once a bundle is gone, it's gone.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Yes! We should bring back the Massive Fantasy Palace. Maybe, they can release the Griffin Mount, sell it for- Hmm, maybe ranging from 7000-9000 crowns, since i can't decide. Also, release the clothes from the bundle, and also let people buy the palace in the crowns shop. And don't forget the wand!
-Chelsea Stormthistle

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
If you want the gear just buy it for coins in the crown shop

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
RavenLady777 on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
KI has already stated that this will not happen. Once a bundle is gone, it's gone.
yes maybe so, but if we get enough players and say to kingsisle "look this is what we want to happen to improve our game experiance" then maybe they might rethink it over.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
I personally think the epic bundle was the bets one of them all

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
please bring the epic bundle back into the crown shop or game stop or any store

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Wolf Strongshield on Aug 12, 2012 wrote:
Hey guys, everyone is getting mad that they cant pvp well because they are aiming for the what set? "PVP SETS!" Right right.

Now Epic Bunde for boys had the idea of having the Pvp gear, while for girls, had the FIRST pvp set.

I am wanting it back like just a item set in the crown shop like a bundle that costs for 15,000 crowns. I know its expensive, but worth the wait.

I mean, lots of people MIGHT obtain it and make people think that they are warlord. But its just fine by me.

KI, I bet people are complaining right now that the epic bundle has gone. Please bring it back. I kind of know the reason why its taken out, to make room for the super bundle. Actually, the super bundle is not that popular anymore. Epic, and Mega are still popular. Super bundle isnt popular for one:
1: Gear
2: Looks of mount.
3: Stats?
4: Horrible pet, but cute. I am meaning the Pedigree.
5: NOT ALOT OF SPACE?
Mega is popular for:
1: Space and looks of house.
2: A genie and not a fat monkey.
3: Okay stats, wand is better.
4: Good pet.
Epic is popular for:
1: Gear for boys and girls.
2: The gryphon which can only be optained in Knights Lore. For 1 day.
3: A spacious castle
4: A dunegon like place
Majestic is popular for:
1: Food like table (I cracked up at it )
2: Mount
3: Gear (Excluding hat)
4: A pvp arena
5: Hotel like rooms.

Well, Majestic Bundle is way popular than Epic but thats because its new.

Epic Bundle, we will miss you. R.I.P Epic Bundle 2010-2012

But KI, PLEASE! Bring Epic bundle back and fix it up a little. Like make the girls outfits like the 2nd pvp set. EVERYONE IS DYING FOR IT!

*sigh*

If not, we will have to be half ice, half life for it. By crowns...

Thanks, ~Wolf Strongshield
hurtful :,( my favorite bundle is the super bundle, and I love the monkey and the stats aren't bad if you get a higher level set of it, and there is a lot of space, also rhino mount is one of my favorites, so cute the super bundle house is currently my favorite house, and the epic bundle wasn't all that good for these reasons
1. wand, totally awful stats
2. gear, also bad stats
3. low pedigree pet
I do kinda like the epic bundle, but it isn't all that good and i feel that your insulting the super bundle i: also you didn't even mention the dino bundle

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
magicwand101860 on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
i agree,but i actually still have the massive fantasy palace,i also have the tower of winter winds,and the dull sun palace
why call the sun palace dull, go beyond the walls to the yellow of the skies, perfect spot, great for parties, looks like your inside the sun

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
what about the pricing? tis is a fairly big thing, do you thing if it was to happen it would be more expencive like fifteen thousend crowns and one hundrred and fifty thousend gold? just came to me last night, would you all be happy to spend the extra?

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
No. They won't bring it back. They have to make room for newer bundles. And who knows? Maybe a better one will become available!