Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Restarting pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
I thought something that would be cool is that you can pay a certain amount of crowns for your pet to over again. You would simply be given the egg back, and given random talents/derby abilities out of the 10. This acwould be helpful because i know ill sometimes get pets that only have 1 or 2 bad talents and, just my luck, they'll be the talents i get. This would save the time and money of hatching again, when you could just restart your pet.

Feedback?

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
impractical given 5 talents per pet... it would be nice to reset the last talent earned but pet talents are pre-determined from the moment they are hatched

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Well i guess if you are getting the uncommon traits on your first two tries,a reset would be ok.However i think the second poster was referring to spending loads of time unveiling 5 traits to start over again using real money is not very efficient/practical .

What type of pet would you be referring to,as the only ones that would make sense to reroll would be school pets since they are a one time deal?In that case i would say maybe is an idea ,but i would rather see us be able to delete that pet and just do the school pet quest over again.