Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need Serious Help in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
I never see anyone in dragonspyre anymore and i need help beating the quest complete lockbox can someone please help

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I have done eveything in Dragonspyre but get the last book of lore. I would be willing to help so that I can complete that last part in the Plaza of Conquest.
I am Wolf Giantheart and I am in the game at most time day or night.
Let me know when you want to do this and I will help you.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
i can help i am in avalon now i did most all the side quests i have open chat. if you need help just post where to meet.

Good Luck!

carlos soulbrand lvl 72 necromancer
alex ironcaster lvl 38 divner

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I'm in Dragonspyre and agree that I rarely see anyone else. As a fire I am finding it difficult (frustrating) to try to duel some of the bosses solo. I am a level 46 and have managed to get through the other worlds almost completely solo. But here in Dragonspyre I don't see anyone to even ask for help. I would love to help anyone who needs it and get help to complete the Dragonspyre quests. If you still need help let me know- I can be found most anytime and can meet on your time-frame.

Sarai Thundergrove

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
joshuaxxx78 wrote:
I never see anyone in dragonspyre anymore and i need help beating the quest complete lockbox can someone please help

I can help i am a hero of Avalon archmage sorcerer I live in Australooa griffith so the time might be like 9 hours difference lol.