Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New gardening spell!! Please read.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Alright if your like me and you garden a lot of plants then I think you would appreciate this spell.

The idea is to have a spell that puts your plants into hibernation. The reason I came up with this spell is because plants need to be tended to about every day. Sometimes I will go on small vacations or large ones and my plants will die off because I can't take care of them.

Hibernation

Large area circle any plant inside the area will be frozen in time. So it will stay at what ever progress it has. It will not grow nor die. It will also not attract any pests while it is in hibernation.

Now to get the plants out of hibernation there would be another spell called awaken... Or something ( I am not that creative lol )

The energy cost is up to ki also the cost to buy the spell is also. I hope this spell Is put into affect so my plants don't keep dying. :(

So what do you think?

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
When you log off your plants don't get needs until you log back on, However they don't go on to the next stage of their life cycle until you visit your castle again, So if you leave with your plants having needs they'll whither.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
mp3patrick wrote:
When you log off your plants don't get needs until you log back on, However they don't go on to the next stage of their life cycle until you visit your castle again, So if you leave with your plants having needs they'll whither.

Oh wow thank you very much. I did not know this. I guess I must have left my plants with a need since last time I checked they withered.