Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too long, too boring?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I currently have three wizards who are out of Krok, and one who just entered. After my fourth time of (trying) to finish it, I realized how boring it has gotten. I didn't even want to do it anymore. It also seems like it is too long. Some people might disagree and say they haven't been bored by it at all, but really, I don't even want to do Krok ever again.

Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
I'm currently working through Krokotopia on my very first go 'round and it seems like it's never going to end. While I enjoy the fact that there's a continuing story line and I appreciate that it's building towards something, it feels eternal.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
I feel your pain. I am currently on my 7th time through KT. But as much as I hate it, I would do KT twice if I could skip MB!!!

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Yes, Krokatopia is long, but you can make it feel short. Just seperate it into three zones: Fire (Pyramid of the Sun), Ice (Krokosphinx), and Storm (Tomb of Storms). Pyramid of the sun definately is the longest of the three, Krokosphinx is mainly dungeons, and the Tomb of Storms is very quick to do with a friend. I completed the entire Tomb of Storms in one night with a friend. Personally, I think Krokatopia was a great world. I loved the storyline, music, and the bosses were not too hard nor too easy. I know it is long, but it is not boring to me. I'm only on my second go at it on my second wizard though, not my fourth!

Jason Hexeyes, Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Jason Ashgem, Initiate Sorcerer

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Im getting bored of krok, fortunately im almost finished with it. Tomb of storms isnt too bad.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I actually enjoy Krok, I just finished my 7th time through. By the time you get finished running everybody's errands for them, you'll wish you'd never came to Marleybone. Wait until you get to Celestia, everything is defeat & collect and if you're playing solo, it seems like you never collect.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
Then just stop making wizards if you don't wank to beat the worlds lol

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
i'm on my first time nearing the end and i agree but i got 3 other wizards to level up

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Well its your 4th time. Of course anyone gets bored of playing the same world multiple times but hey, you finished it right? Move on and enojoy the rest of the spiral, then playing the same world over and over again.

~ Scarlet Cloud Thaumaturge - Lvl 34