Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crusher Crusher Badge Not Awarded?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
After having completed both the east and west counterweights with my death wizard, I had two friends, Lucas SoulCatcher (Balance) and Cameron DeathWraith (Death), teleport to me to help me take on Big Ben.

We zipped up the first few levels and came to the first bottle of milk. I totally forgot about this extra boss and knocked it over. I then got the message on the screen and told Lucas not to knock any over. But sense Cameron couldn't freely chat, we couldn't get the message across to him, and he knocked all the bottles over...

Anyways, the battle with Spike the Crusher wasn't as bad as I remembered it, probably because I had people to help along with a animated death minion, and we easily passed him and continued to Meowiarty.

But when I was looking at all the treasures I had gotten, I realized I didn't get the "Crusher Crusher" badge that I remember getting the first time I completed Marleybone. It's just a mere badge, so I'm not so upset by it, but could someone tell me if it was indeed removed or not? Thanks.

~Malorn DeathSword~
Magus Necromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
spinechiller112 wrote:
After having completed both the east and west counterweights with my death wizard, I had two friends, Lucas SoulCatcher (Balance) and Cameron DeathWraith (Death), teleport to me to help me take on Big Ben.

We zipped up the first few levels and came to the first bottle of milk. I totally forgot about this extra boss and knocked it over. I then got the message on the screen and told Lucas not to knock any over. But sense Cameron couldn't freely chat, we couldn't get the message across to him, and he knocked all the bottles over...

Anyways, the battle with Spike the Crusher wasn't as bad as I remembered it, probably because I had people to help along with a animated death minion, and we easily passed him and continued to Meowiarty.

But when I was looking at all the treasures I had gotten, I realized I didn't get the "Crusher Crusher" badge that I remember getting the first time I completed Marleybone. It's just a mere badge, so I'm not so upset by it, but could someone tell me if it was indeed removed or not? Thanks.

~Malorn DeathSword~
Magus Necromancer

Maybe it didn't show up in the list of treasures you got, but did you check your list of badges on your character screen? Maybe it is there?

If not, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to check it for you. Be sure to give them your UserName and your Character's name too.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
spinechiller112 wrote:

~Malorn DeathSword~
Magus Necromancer
It sounds like you already defeated Crusher, and if so you would already have the badge. So it probably didn't show up because you already have the badge.