Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does the reshuffle card get reshuffled too?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Just something i was wondering. when you use reshuffle all your used and discarded cards go back in your deck right? But does the reshuffle spellcard itself go back too? Or do i need two reshuffle cards in my deck? And if i have two do they put eachother back?

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Bobopoof wrote:
Just something i was wondering. when you use reshuffle all your used and discarded cards go back in your deck right? But does the reshuffle spellcard itself go back too? Or do i need two reshuffle cards in my deck? And if i have two do they put eachother back?

Yes.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2012
your reshuffle card also goes back into your deck.

TC card you have discarded will be available to be used again except for the ones you already used

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Yes, the reshuffle card you use to reshuffle gets reshuffled also. However, it goes to the bottom of the deck once you use it, so it will be the last card you get if you run out of cards again.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Bobopoof wrote:

Not only does reshuffle get shuffled after use, any treasure cards you made with sun school spells also get shuffled in as well, You lose them after the battle, but hey, twice the treasure card spells is nice.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Yea, I would think that the Reshuffle used to reshuffle gets put in the discard pile. If you do have 2 Reshuffles, after having discarded the first one, then used the second one, the first Reshuffle discarded would be reshuffled into your deck.

I think that is how it would work.

Defender
May 19, 2012
Yep, it gets reshuffled too. Only reason I keep two in my deck is in case of an accidental discard. :)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Bobopoof wrote:

ya know there is a way to test this theory but unfortunately i dont get on much often anymore

either way
i think reshuffle just does the current discarded pile then goes there
and i think reshuffle does reshuffle other ones to