Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

musical weirdness

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
so in real life, i am a band nerd (and proud!) and it has come to my attention that any music making spell (i.e. satyr, imp, flute solo-ensemble) all have the same problem. the "music notes" coming out of the spell contain mostly treble clefs, a sign for a certain octive and not an actual music note. i believe there needs to be more note and fewer clefs. this is minor and doesn't have to be changed but in my mind it irritates me...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
tanku wrote:
so in real life, i am a band nerd (and proud!) and it has come to my attention that any music making spell (i.e. satyr, imp, flute solo-ensemble) all have the same problem. the "music notes" coming out of the spell contain mostly treble clefs, a sign for a certain octive and not an actual music note. i believe there needs to be more note and fewer clefs. this is minor and doesn't have to be changed but in my mind it irritates me...

Ladies and gentlemen.....the 2012 winner of the best Halston's Laboratory entry!!! This is 100% original and totally unexpected.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
tanku wrote:

I agree. And besides, what's wrong with a little base clef here and there?

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
kingurz wrote:
tanku wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen.....the 2012 winner of the best Halston's Laboratory entry!!! This is 100% original and totally unexpected.

Yes!!! We have our winner!

...but the treble clefs say otherwise.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
Woo-hoo! Go music geeks! I'm one too. I haven't noticed that but I'll keep an eye out for that. It makes totally sense. a lot of online and video games do that. But hey, at least they aren't playing question marks.