Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life wizards unite

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
gtafreak101 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337
I said you selfish because you want to make a life dependency upon getting to dungeons so every time we have to get a life wizard to join. non of other wizard are not make or want to make such thing for their school. For now there is no specific school necessarily to pass any dungeon and that's how it should be.

If people can kill you with one hit its means something very wrong with your gear or strategy you use. You can use shields weakness and fortify to reduce damage. Maybe you need gear with better resist rather that super healing gear? Of course you can remove his blades or that little fiend they put on you. Don't forget that pvp pet should add 10%-14% resist to all.
If you allow to the damage dealer class to get enough time for such crazy damage 21k its mean that you need to attack more or protect yourself more.
My deck designed to be able change strategies over the game I not use only one or too attacking spells I use big and small once. Storm have very little health you don't really need much attack power to kill. So speed is very important with storm. Defending strategy is not the best answer against high damage wizard so be offensive sometimes.

Answer my previous question please: "If you protest against removing GS, state why it is fair to keep it for pvp while life wizards allow to die infinite times and still win while others school need to fight for the only life the have? "

you want me to justify why GS should stay in pvp well here it is life school is not just about healing believe it or not healing is a means to an end and that end is to survive that is what life wizards are all about survival and team support the same goes for GS it is another means of survival now we as life wizards sacrifice damage for our survival spells what do you sacrifice to be able to use our healing spells that's what i thought nothing now from my point of vew all the other schools get it both ways while life has to choose pleas do tell me how is this fair

Really the only schools that need to use life spells are fire, ice, and myth. All the other schools have some form of healing spell. (I did not include link, or power link since it doesn't heal a lot).

People who use life spells must sacrifice their amulet space which could of given them health and maybe blades, triage, reshuffle, etc. Then to make healing worth while they will have to sacrifice another item to get some healing boosts, instead of damage or resistance.

Really every school is shared at this point. You don't see it too much because people need to heal rather than use a different school attack. Life, death, and balance usually use a myth mastery for earth, and shatter. So myth shares their spells and they don't complain.

On a final note I believe gs should have a full proof way of countering it such as using earth, or steel charm, or destroy charm. The I wouldn't mind gs going back to its original healing amount since at that point it has a full proof counter.

Ice needing a healing spell? Please check their health and resist and inform me why they of all schools need a healing spell.

Myth does need a healing spell.

Fire. They have Link and Power Link to heal. It doesn't do much. Storm's Healing Current doesn't do much either. Storm gets left out because of one spell that has a 33.333.... chance of being healed? No. Fire gets counted out because of theirs. Myth is the only school that needs one. Try Healing Current 40-50 times in Unicorn Way and tell me your results. :)

-gtafreak101

~Eric CrowSpear-Archmage Diviner

Myth does not need a healing spell. You can argue that with me for years and i will never agree that they do. This is what side schools are for. My ice, uses death mastery and has his sideboard loaded with sacrifice treasures. In 1v1, he packs max towers and mammoths and snow angels and doom and gloom when it is time. My myth uses life mastery and uses satyr. Storm does the same. Fire uses balance mastery, and availing and helping hands tc.

It does not bother me. It wont bother me if i do get a healing spell. My storm still uses his mastery amulet. He packs healing current too. Healing currents for taking a risk, and satyr for the good solid reliable heal. Its much like packing kraken and wild bolt. Maybe the kraken cant hit quite as much as the bolt's max, however the kraken you know will always be there to do the good solid 1000 damage on opponent in a pvp.

Once again, i dont believe you are correct on pretty much anything you stated there, and i advise you to go out in unicorn and try those healing current. If it criticals, which it could between 20-60% of the time on the 100, with a little boost 150 plus the critical 300 then to 600 critical 1200. Then 1500, critical 3000

150, 300, 600, 1200, 1500, or 3000 health.

I dont see why any of those "arent a heal".

But hey! Isnt this thread to talk about that good old spell guardian spirit? I have already stated we did not ned to start another then another then another thread about it, but since you guys really wanted to, i commented on here. I dont necessarily have a strong opinion wrong way or another. Each part of the arguement has flaws. So i guess i will continue to point them out.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
"To be honest, i have a weakness. I really doubt anyone can figure out what it is in mid pvp, and no it is not doom and gloom, i heal through that. My weakness is critical spammers. Not the occasional critical, because i use conviction on my life, but the spammers who's every hit seems to critical and you just cannot block it. Critical spammers dont work on my myth or storm. Wyrd oak staff and The wild crafted universal blocking boots, and for storm misty mountain madallion. "

I have never in all my time in pvp seen anyone power through doom and get a good heal out of it. That btw is just normal doom. Imagine tc doom which is an added 10% or the other doom which is 85%. I don't know what you use to boost your heals but I am highly skeptical that you can heal through doom well.

I have even tested this theory with my life friend. He has 110% healing boost(incoming and outgoing combined) With it he was just able to get a heal of what the card stated. This was just with the 65% doom.

So yea just wanted to point that out. Life in general isn't too op. People are too afraid to use doom and gloom enough to defeat a life wizard. I found the easiest way to do it is just stick them with a doom. Of course there will be a bubble war but thats why you use some infections to go along with it.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
Snowyandspots wrote:
"To be honest, i have a weakness. I really doubt anyone can figure out what it is in mid pvp, and no it is not doom and gloom, i heal through that. My weakness is critical spammers. Not the occasional critical, because i use conviction on my life, but the spammers who's every hit seems to critical and you just cannot block it. Critical spammers dont work on my myth or storm. Wyrd oak staff and The wild crafted universal blocking boots, and for storm misty mountain madallion. "

I have never in all my time in pvp seen anyone power through doom and get a good heal out of it. That btw is just normal doom. Imagine tc doom which is an added 10% or the other doom which is 85%. I don't know what you use to boost your heals but I am highly skeptical that you can heal through doom well.

I have even tested this theory with my life friend. He has 110% healing boost(incoming and outgoing combined) With it he was just able to get a heal of what the card stated. This was just with the 65% doom.

So yea just wanted to point that out. Life in general isn't too op. People are too afraid to use doom and gloom enough to defeat a life wizard. I found the easiest way to do it is just stick them with a doom. Of course there will be a bubble war but thats why you use some infections to go along with it.

So we basically forced to get death amulet and buy tons of doom and gloom TC just in case we had to fight life wizard or lose the bubble war and lose fight? Yes that makes sense now. What I'm suppose to do with tons doom and gloom TC in my deck if I will not get to fight life wizard?
If this strategy would work good against life wizard than they would counter it will death dispels, since its just a matter of luck strategy its not gonna happen.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
open33 wrote:
Have you ever tried to use second school as attack with good crafting gear? Or its just in theory? You not see others because they don't want to waste time, spell points and regents to crafting new gear to test it and of course getting mastery amulet just for test. Besides like with everything you need lots of time to create the best strategy and good deck. It is very hard no wonder you never saw one

Yes, because all of the people are to lazy to get the master or grandmaster artisan badge, go out there and collect a few cheap, common reagents, throw it all together in their crafting station and craft them.

This is not why you see people walking around wearing the legendary level gear that's recipe comes from the wild? The difference of master and legendary artisan is so far apart. It cant be compaired.

Second, what does getting a mastery amulet in the test realm have anything to do with what i said?

I created a strategy for my life commander in about 1 minute. It works, and its balanced, and i hardly lose. As for it being hard, i could craft the gear in 1 minute, and i could formulate a strategy for a person depending on what they trained in about 10 minutes.

You do have life attacking spells just to make you able to solo otherwise no one will take school without ability to solo. You the last school who getting AOE spell. As balance wizard I can take your gnome spell with two blades on it without any shields and heal most of the damage with 2 power pips. So it is true your role is healing leave the damage to other schools.

This part made me laugh. I dont design my characters to be 100% damage dealing machines. Thats only my storm. My life's attacks are there to be used just as are yours. So if i can attack, why should i not? Just because another school can doesnt mean i shouldnt. Yes, it is easier for me to kill you on my storm. That doesnt mean i cant on my life, and that certainly doesnt mean i shouldnt even try.
I never collecting blades i may strike without them big and small spell mix. All you will do is just heal like all wizard do when I fight them.
Besides Ice, Fire and death got weaken by life's fault because now remove DoT spell cost nothing many has TC card to remove DoT

Ok. Sorry i guess.
I will say it again we complain because GS unbalance PVP and if there is a good way to counter it as all other spells than we will not complain. We stated the problem. Your response is like I don't care I like it and others mean less for me.

1. There is a solution.
2. You stated something. Not really sure how it qualifies as a "problem".
3. When did i say that? In fact, i wouldnt mind if it was banned from pvp. I simply stated when i got it, it would be a boost. I dont need it. I dont care if it goes from pvp. I really dont. It wouldnt cause me to stop, and i am sorry its getting spammed on you. Stack some balance dispels maybe. Cant use the spell if they are out of the spell.

Lastly, i suggest you dont jump from topic to topic in mid sentence. Fix your grammar too.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337
I said you selfish because you want to make a life dependency upon getting to dungeons so every time we have to get a life wizard to join. non of other wizard are not make or want to make such thing for their school. For now there is no specific school necessarily to pass any dungeon and that's how it should be.

If people can kill you with one hit its means something very wrong with your gear or strategy you use. You can use shields weakness and fortify to reduce damage. Maybe you need gear with better resist rather that super healing gear? Of course you can remove his blades or that little fiend they put on you. Don't forget that pvp pet should add 10%-14% resist to all.
If you allow to the damage dealer class to get enough time for such crazy damage 21k its mean that you need to attack more or protect yourself more.
My deck designed to be able change strategies over the game I not use only one or too attacking spells I use big and small once. Storm have very little health you don't really need much attack power to kill. So speed is very important with storm. Defending strategy is not the best answer against high damage wizard so be offensive sometimes.

Answer my previous question please: "If you protest against removing GS, state why it is fair to keep it for pvp while life wizards allow to die infinite times and still win while others school need to fight for the only life the have? "

you want me to justify why GS should stay in pvp well here it is life school is not just about healing believe it or not healing is a means to an end and that end is to survive that is what life wizards are all about survival and team support the same goes for GS it is another means of survival now we as life wizards sacrifice damage for our survival spells what do you sacrifice to be able to use our healing spells that's what i thought nothing now from my point of vew all the other schools get it both ways while life has to choose pleas do tell me how is this fair

Really the only schools that need to use life spells are fire, ice, and myth. All the other schools have some form of healing spell. (I did not include link, or power link since it doesn't heal a lot).

People who use life spells must sacrifice their amulet space which could of given them health and maybe blades, triage, reshuffle, etc. Then to make healing worth while they will have to sacrifice another item to get some healing boosts, instead of damage or resistance.

Really every school is shared at this point. You don't see it too much because people need to heal rather than use a different school attack. Life, death, and balance usually use a myth mastery for earth, and shatter. So myth shares their spells and they don't complain.

On a final note I believe gs should have a full proof way of countering it such as using earth, or steel charm, or destroy charm. The I wouldn't mind gs going back to its original healing amount since at that point it has a full proof counter.

i'm sorry snow but sacrificing an item slot is not good enough i say give back the item slot and take away your ability to critical heals and take bonus healing away from your gear combine out going and incoming healing in to one add it to life gear only and only life wizards should be able to critical heals
but your heals will still be able to be boosted should a life wizard use sanctuary guiding light or brilliant light on you this way you can keep your heals but by your self all you get is the basic amount the card says you can heal for sounds fair and this gives life back what makes us life

but you will no longer be able to critical heals or boost your heals by your self there must be a life wizard present

Back to you Sariana1337
You will not be able to critical with any damage spell or boosts you attack. The damage on the card is fixed for you. Life should not be able to make high damage leave it for damage schools.
Like you said
this gives life back what makes us life

why are you so against life wizards getting back what makes us what we are
and yes life wizards should be able to critical attacks and no you should not be able to critical healing spells and yes bonus healing should be taken away from your gear and merged in to one stat for life wizard gear only no life wizards should not lose there ability to critical attacks as we are a hybrid school and yes this includes supporting the team with both attacks and heals how ever our damage is still weak even ice does more damage then we do now life has the weakest damage in the game you know what i'm kinda getting the idea that i might be arguing with a 12 year old no offense
how ever i will gladly sacrifice my ability to critical attacks outside my school to continue to critical attacks within my school

here's how this should go down

life school maintains its ability to critical attacks with in its own school and should not be able to critical attacks outside its school how ever our attacks are weak regardless of the ability to critical our attacks we will maintain our ability to boost our heals with guiding light brilliant light sanctuary our damage should we critical will not exceed 6K where as when you guys can critical an attack for 21K

the other schools will lose there ability to critical all healing spells even the ones with in there schools because they are not nor have they ever specialized in healing and if you wish to push life losing its ability to critical attacks then we want a 4 pip spell that does 860 damage per round for 3 rounds AKA a Damage Over Time spell

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
thejordanator wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337

Ice needing a healing spell? Please check their health and resist and inform me why they of all schools need a healing spell.

Fire. They have Link and Power Link to heal. It doesn't do much. Storm's Healing Current doesn't do much either. Storm gets left out because of one spell that has a 33.333.... chance of being healed? No. Fire gets counted out because of theirs. Myth is the only school that needs one. Try Healing Current 40-50 times in Unicorn Way and tell me your results. :)

-gtafreak101

Myth does not need a healing spell. You can argue that with me for years and i will never agree that they do. This is what side schools are for. My ice, uses death mastery and has his sideboard loaded with sacrifice treasures. In 1v1, he packs max towers and mammoths and snow angels and doom and gloom when it is time. My myth uses life mastery and uses satyr. Storm does the same. Fire uses balance mastery, and availing and helping hands tc.

It does not bother me. It wont bother me if i do get a healing spell. My storm still uses his mastery amulet. He packs healing current too. Healing currents for taking a risk, and satyr for the good solid reliable heal. Its much like packing kraken and wild bolt. Maybe the kraken cant hit quite as much as the bolt's max, however the kraken you know will always be there to do the good solid 1000 damage on opponent in a pvp.

Once again, i dont believe you are correct on pretty much anything you stated there, and i advise you to go out in unicorn and try those healing current. If it criticals, which it could between 20-60% of the time on the 100, with a little boost 150 plus the critical 300 then to 600 critical 1200. Then 1500, critical 3000

But hey! Isnt this thread to talk about that good old spell guardian spirit? I have already stated we did not ned to start another then another then another thread about it, but since you guys really wanted to, i commented on here. I dont necessarily have a strong opinion wrong way or another. Each part of the arguement has flaws. So i guess i will continue to point them out.

I don't know if you know this, but when you quote me, look at the post above me. I was answering him. As far as healing current goes, it's not always certain, and the average storm's healing in/out is 12/0. Notice I say average, not everyone. I was answering who said Power and normal link weren't a heal. Critical it, it is a heal. But hey, quote me out of context.

Original topic: Already said my words.

-Gtafreak101

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
thejordanator wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337

-gtafreak101

this thread was not entirely about GS jordanator it was also about the other schools healing ability being over powered and getting to close to what life wizards can do i have seen non life wizards critical a satyr for 4K and every time i come up with a reasonable idea for a fix open being the 12 year old that he is keeps coming up with counter productive ideas to keep his OP status and does not want life wizards to be unique in fact open wants life wizards to remain the weakest school in the game and he is also in favor of keeping the game imbalanced i admit that my idea to completely remove healing from the other schools was a bit over the top so i came up with a new idea which was not asking for to much

which was to remove the other schools ability to critical healing because to tell you the truth they can train in satyr and that in it self is a big enough heal even with out critical and on top of that they can get bonus incoming healing bonus to there gear

here is what i would like to happen the damage schools excluding life get there abilitys to critical healing spells removed and the bonus healing stat both inc and out going are merged in to one stat and added to life gear only
as death can already critical a drain spell for 1500 i see no need for them to
have life heal spells

i vew death wizards as a similar school to life in that they both have there own form of healing the only difference is that deaths heals are tied to there attacks i have seen that frankenstein spell critical and heal for little over 1K which is a reasonable heal for death but for a storm wizard to be able to keep the amount of damage that they can currently do while being able to do a 4K heal back to full is over powered or how about a fire wizard with a 1700 damage per round for 3 rounds toltaling 5.1K damage in 3 rounds while being able to heal for 4K does this not strike any one else as over powered?

i have spoken to most of my friends and some complete strangers with in the game about this and 90% of them agree with me the ability to boost healing spells in any form and the ability to critical healing spells should be reserved fore life wizards alone as the ability to heal or boost healing in any fashion is what defines us as life wizards now why open and the other schools want to keep this from us is beyond me

and no i don't feel that life should sacrifice our ability to critical attacks as we already have sacrificed 15K damage i suppose another 2K wouldn't hurt which would leave our damage even with critical at 4K with life blade and spirit blade but to honest its already hard enough for life wizards to deal damage

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
okay i just did a damage test on my life wizard and with full WW gear and my ring and amulet with spirit blade and life blade my damage is 4.4K so we already sacrifice 17K damage as it is so open you will forgive me if your losing 2 item slots is insignificant to me actually my ring and amulet don't give me bonus damage just my WW gear and that gives me 54% so with out that gear my base damage with critical life blade and spirit blade is 2.2K so why should i sacrifice any more then i have when all i am asking for is to give life wizards back what defines us as life wizards and i did the damage test with gnomes

gnomes with life blade and spirit blade with WW gear gnomes will do 4.4K damage

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
Sariana1337 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337

i'm sorry snow but sacrificing an item slot is not good enough i say give back the item slot and take away your ability to critical heals and take bonus healing away from your gear combine out going and incoming healing in to one add it to life gear only and only life wizards should be able to critical heals
but your heals will still be able to be boosted should a life wizard use sanctuary guiding light or brilliant light on you this way you can keep your heals but by your self all you get is the basic amount the card says you can heal for sounds fair and this gives life back what makes us life

but you will no longer be able to critical heals or boost your heals by your self there must be a life wizard present

Back to you Sariana1337
You will not be able to critical with any damage spell or boosts you attack. The damage on the card is fixed for you. Life should not be able to make high damage leave it for damage schools.
Like you said
this gives life back what makes us life

why are you so against life wizards getting back what makes us what we are
and yes life wizards should be able to critical attacks and no you should not be able to critical healing spells and yes bonus healing should be taken away from your gear and merged in to one stat for life wizard gear only no life wizards should not lose there ability to critical attacks as we are a hybrid school and yes this includes supporting the team with both attacks and heals how ever our damage is still weak even ice does more damage then we do now life has the weakest damage in the game you know what i'm kinda getting the idea that i might be arguing with a 12 year old no offense
how ever i will gladly sacrifice my ability to critical attacks outside my school to continue to critical attacks within my school

here's how this should go down

life school maintains its ability to critical attacks with in its own school and should not be able to critical attacks outside its school how ever our attacks are weak regardless of the ability to critical our attacks we will maintain our ability to boost our heals with guiding light brilliant light sanctuary our damage should we critical will not exceed 6K where as when you guys can critical an attack for 21K

the other schools will lose there ability to critical all healing spells even the ones with in there schools because they are not nor have they ever specialized in healing and if you wish to push life losing its ability to critical attacks then we want a 4 pip spell that does 860 damage per round for 3 rounds AKA a Damage Over Time spell

You started your post with three mistakes.
1. I never said I against life but you sudden urge to OP life school even more doesn't seems to me right.
2. When you saying getting back is that mean that before only life school could critical with healing and other schools besides life could not boost their heal?
3. "what makes us what we are " - what makes the life, life school is his access to high variety of healing spells that's about it. You not a super school above everyone else.

You didn't counter my argument you only saying what do you want without giving any good reason for that. and saying
i might be arguing with a 12 year old no offense
is not nice its actually very low for mature discussion.
If you have no reasonable arguments it doesn't mean you need to offend someone. saying "no offense" when you obviously trying to offend me.

where as when you guys can critical an attack for 21K
I cannot do that damage even with all my blades and traps on. maybe 6-7k is the best I can do using 12 power pips which is the most expensive spell. It maybe surprising for you but there are more than only life and storm schools our there.
With two of my blades I in doubt I can do more than that using 12 pips while you only 9 plus you put two life dispels to prevent healing.

Have you ever played other schools than life over lvl 60 or you just assuming how strong all schools are and your school is so weak?

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Sariana1337 wrote:
okay i just did a damage test on my life wizard and with full WW gear and my ring and amulet with spirit blade and life blade my damage is 4.4K so we already sacrifice 17K damage as it is so open you will forgive me if your losing 2 item slots is insignificant to me actually my ring and amulet don't give me bonus damage just my WW gear and that gives me 54% so with out that gear my base damage with critical life blade and spirit blade is 2.2K so why should i sacrifice any more then i have when all i am asking for is to give life wizards back what defines us as life wizards and i did the damage test with gnomes

If the damage is 4.4 thousand you would have knocked out my Storm Level seventy one, and many level forties, fifties, and perhaps even sixties. 4.4 thousand is not weak. Whine all you want about Life being weak, a Criticaled and not blocked Forest Lord with all of two blades would kill My Storm wizard.

(And, as Storm wizards go, she has fairly high health.)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
open33 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:

So we basically forced to get death amulet and buy tons of doom and gloom TC just in case we had to fight life wizard or lose the bubble war and lose fight? Yes that makes sense now. What I'm suppose to do with tons doom and gloom TC in my deck if I will not get to fight life wizard?
If this strategy would work good against life wizard than they would counter it will death dispels, since its just a matter of luck strategy its not gonna happen.

Well if you wanna start saying dispels are the answer then use life dispels. Also you can train doom and gloom. Just pointing it out there sacrifice is a great healing card especially for other schools life dispels wont affect it, you can get rid of weaknesses and it heals 800 for 3 pips. Even though you take damage it will be even less since you wouldn't have a death boost.

There is more than one use for a death mastery. Plagues would be the other bonus to having one.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
What I find funny about this topic is in the end it's just turned into a complaint about how life is weak. In pvp life is up there I would say around number 3.

Really the schools that are most unbalanced right now are death, storm, and fire. Life has gotten gs which was the move it needed to move up the pvp chain.

Storm has gotten decent moves but over all it is still more of a chance school. Then fire got ok spells though a bit situational, which made them move down.(you can also thank ice)Then there is death which as I recall it's last big spell was skeletal dragon. The Avalon spells are junk for death and grant it von's monster has its purposes, it's just another drain spell.

Everyone is going to have healing spells. Life won't be the only one with it, and really it's not ruining life because of it. I rarely see people critical on life heals since they have low critical anyways.

Also what I find funny is when you get to higher ranked pvp you will find life's using availing hands to get past life dispels. So who is taking others healing spell?

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
Snowyandspots wrote:
open33 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:

Well if you wanna start saying dispels are the answer then use life dispels. Also you can train doom and gloom. Just pointing it out there sacrifice is a great healing card especially for other schools life dispels wont affect it, you can get rid of weaknesses and it heals 800 for 3 pips. Even though you take damage it will be even less since you wouldn't have a death boost.

There is more than one use for a death mastery. Plagues would be the other bonus to having one.

If you ever read my responses about GS you will understand that i don't know any good way to counter GS. To use like dispels I need life amulet just for that. I am balance wizard and I truly don't need it for myself other than trying dispel life wizard which mean I need to buy or get this hard amulet and fill my deck with life dispels. So again its best for life school for other school infection was good enough and its cost zero pips with no amulet. The worse part I need to re buy my training point to learn death school get new amulet and strategy for all other schools using death combo only to counter one spell of one school GS. Its makes a lot of sense wow since life school is superior school.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Sariana1337 wrote:
okay i think its high time all of us life wizards unite on the forums.
and i think i speak for most of us when i say enough with the whining about GS.
but this is not the only issue or why we should unite. the reason we should is because there is constant complaining about us as a school. and well its time we fight back. i want all life wizards to come together and to vote. to have all healing spells removed from all other schools. excluding life and death wizard. in pvp. and yes this includes pixie

all the other schools whine and complain about us healing in pvp. but they do the same thing they heal as well and not only that. but they use our spells to do it.
so its okay for you to use our spells to heal but its not okay for us. where do where do you get off

all of the other schools excluding life and death have become OP. in that they not only do 3 times more damage then we do but. they can out heal our damage as well so we stand there. constantly healing and shielding and then they complain because that's all we are doing. well if you where not trying to be a cheap knock off of a life wizard the battle would actually have an end.

and yes i am implying that all schools excluding life and death. should only be able to blade trap and attack. after all in none of there class discriptions is healing mentioned. when you go to create a storm fire balance myth or ice wizard. its simple really if you want heals then you should make a life or death wizard.

because allowing all schools to heal is actually ruining pvp.
non of these schools where ever given the healer title so why do they have heals. they obviously are not a support school yet they bash on life for being a support school. this has really erked me sprite fairy and satyr should all. be removed as trainable spells from moolinda wu and should be quest spells for life wizards only

No. If this happens, I quit.

Ali Skyblossom
Grandmaster Balance WITH LIFE AS SECOND
the only way to get something done is to do it.
P.S I agree with some of the people here. If we lose our heals, you lose your attacks. If you want to have all your heals to your self, you've gotta give something in return.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
sariana1337 wrote:
this thread was not entirely about GS jordanator it was also about the other schools healing ability being over powered and getting to close to what life wizards can do i have seen non life wizards critical a satyr for 4K and every time i come up with a reasonable idea for a fix open being the 12 year old that he is keeps coming up with counter productive ideas to keep his OP status and does not want life wizards to be unique in fact open wants life wizards to remain the weakest school in the game and he is also in favor of keeping the game imbalanced i admit that my idea to completely remove healing from the other schools was a bit over the top so i came up with a new idea which was not asking for to much
First of all, when did i say life was the weakest school? By some of the things i have told you, i have let on that life was one of the strongest schools in that they don't need an op spell to be good.

Second, yes I am the 12 year old when you sit here typing this with your fantastic grammar and spelling.

Third, i know you said this isn't all about GS. Which is why 75% the sentences in my post have absolutely nothing to do with guardian spirit. I touch on it, as it must be done like you said.

Fourth: Next time when you quote my entire post, say a response to my entire post. Not to a sentence in my last paragraph.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
gtafreak101 wrote:
thejordanator wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337

-gtafreak101

I don't know if you know this, but when you quote me, look at the post above me. I was answering him. As far as healing current goes, it's not always certain, and the average storm's healing in/out is 12/0. Notice I say average, not everyone. I was answering who said Power and normal link weren't a heal. Critical it, it is a heal. But hey, quote me out of context.

Original topic: Already said my words.

-Gtafreak101

I don't know if you know this, but when you put a quote out its open to be commented on. Is this not why it appears on my screen?

No, the average healing boost for a storm is well above 12/0. lexicon blade and aureate band, then its 27/15. Thats what i meant. Thats the average, since most people take the time to equip a ring and athame that give you some healing boost.

Additionally, i am apparently the one who quotes out of context here? I never anything about link or power link that you are letting me on to have said. I simply said you can get more results from a side school. But you cannot rely on critical to be your best buddy. It wont always work.

Lets learn the difference, and achieve.

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
Sariana1337 wrote:
but this is not the only issue or why we should unite. the reason we should is because there is constant complaining about us as a school. and well its time we fight back. i want all life wizards to come together and to vote. to have all healing spells removed from all other schools. excluding life and death wizard. in pvp. and yes this includes pixie

all the other schools whine and complain about us healing in pvp. but they do the same thing they heal as well and not only that. but they use our spells to do it.
so its okay for you to use our spells to heal but its not okay for us. where do where do you get off

all of the other schools excluding life and death have become OP. in that they not only do 3 times more damage then we do but. they can out heal our damage as well so we stand there. constantly healing and shielding and then they complain because that's all we are doing. well if you where not trying to be a cheap knock off of a life wizard the battle would actually have an end.

and yes i am implying that all schools excluding life and death. should only be able to blade trap and attack. after all in none of there class discriptions is healing mentioned. when you go to create a storm fire balance myth or ice wizard. its simple really if you want heals then you should make a life or death wizard.

non of these schools where ever given the healer title so why do they have heals. they obviously are not a support school yet they bash on life for being a support school. this has really erked me sprite fairy and satyr should all. be removed as trainable spells from moolinda wu and should be quest spells for life wizards only

You make me Facepalm so bad. X.x

Look, from what you're saying, youve probably never played any wizard other than life.
Now I will be speaking as a player with a lvl 47 Storm, lvl 46 death, lvl 13 life, and lvl 5 myth, yet experience from almost always questing with a friend who uses his lvl 36 myth, 37 balance, and lvl 5 storm.

You are saying ONLY life should heal, no kne else is allowed to stay alive. So kind :3 Killing everyone else off so you can win in PvP (Not even needed part of the game)

My storm barely lasts a MOB fights in DS, he relies on his heals like crazy.
My death could care less with healing, he drains 24/7 XD
My friend's myth often needed healing, and as I hear, myth has no healing spell other than pixie :D how nice, at least myth can kill their minion for some health.
My friend's balance normally has to heal multiple times in battle as well.

Actually, no school would get past wizard city with no healing :|

My life wizard is actually one of the easiest spells, yeah low damage, but just tough, trap, hit the enemy is dead.
Do the same in PvP and higher worlds dude :U

Stop trying to be selfish and make not a single wizard but life be able to live without one.

Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
I agree with everything! Except the heal part. Other schools can train satyr and sprite and pixie, but no more life amulets and way less unicorn/rebirth/dryad treasures!

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
i agree if the other schools are going to be able to train in the life school up to satyr and will be keeping there bonus healing stat then there should not be any more dryad unicorn or rebirth or regenerate TC's remove these TC's from pvp and only allow them in pve

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Sariana1337 wrote:

All I can do is laugh at this one, I mean really......
What about Balance, it has had a healing spell since early on?
Can I get my money back for the life amulets I have?
Oh, ok, lets go with what you state, and band all Life Wizards together.
Then lets let all death, Fire, Storm, Balance, Myth, and Ice together.
None of the other Six wizards will help a Life Wizard in any way at all.
Seems as fair was what you are stating... to me anyway.

The key that you are missing is Life is a beast in PVP, almost impossible to kill. They have great spells, spells that can hit extremely high.
Now someone said, that Life is the Weakess Wizard in the Game.
Then I saw several people repeated this, without even checking on it.

Lets look at Life's 6 pips spells, Centaur hits for a high of 595.
Lets look at Ice's 6 pips Spell, Colossus hit for a high of 580.

Yes, all of the statements are false, Ice is the weakest player in the Game. It's average spells hits lower than Life, and it's Gear boost is much lower at around 34 to 40 percent. While Life's is much higher, 50 to 65 Percent.

So anyway, lets take your idea, and have all Life Wizards unite, and only play with and PVP with Life Wizards, great idea.

Joe.

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
thejordanator wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337

-gtafreak101

wow dude i see you spend a lot of money on this game death mastery, balance mastery, life mastery. wow

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
thejordanator wrote:
gougou101 wrote:
ban life spell for school? i think that's a little too much and makes pvp no fun. think again life wizard are great at pvp or just battling monsters life wizard keep us alive but anyways life is a great school you should't be happy to be a life wizard 8)

You are rather contridictory. I quote a message you made on another post about why people do not like pvp
gougou101 wrote:
some school have spell let them live forever

I think we know what some school is correct?

gougou101 wrote:

(i think you know what "some school" stand for what school)

I believe life sir, is that correct? I assume it is. We will go with that until i am told otherwise. So basicly what i gather from these posts is that you like the spell, but you dont like it used against you correct? Sorry, its a double edged sword.

I shall site my source: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/52928.ftl

For those of you who wish to whine and complain, please stop making new threads about the exact same topic. Take it to an already made thread

for col they fix GS now and i think it is perfect now. dude you have to open your eyes and see what i post i said NOT to ban life school as your side school not ban anything

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
gougou101 wrote:
thejordanator wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337

-gtafreak101

wow dude i see you spend a lot of money on this game death mastery, balance mastery, life mastery. wow

They are dropped from waterworks smart one. I sure hope you aren't accusing me of having no life, because i could give you my daily schedule if you would like. Its starting to appear as if everything i say you are trying to offend me with. Thats ok because i don't really care.

Once again, another one of those cases where if you are going to quote my whole entire post, then don't quote a part of a paragraph. I wont be commenting on any of your future posts. Don't start the rudeness, and it will not be sent back.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Lol yea ok this is a fail much. Has it ever occured to anyone that life sucks going second. Not to mention just with one bubble you cripple a life.

Let's go through all the counters for doom.

Death dispel.

This can be cleansed off. I recommend cleanse charm since it has many uses.

Bubble change.

If you can't win the bubble war then time it for when you are going to kill the life. Depending on the life wizard they might run out of bubbles before you do.

Then if you really have to don't use a bubble at all. Guardian spirit heals for 1200 on average. If you have infallible up with a blade a 6 pip spell should kill them off. Maybe even a 4 pip spell could do it, it just depends. As long as they don't earth you it is possible to combo. Finish them off with infallible up then use whatever pips and go for the final blow.

That is your option if you don't use doom.

P.S. I see joe is back. Now just to find darth lol. This should be good.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Sariana1337 wrote:

Removing healing spells from every other school except Life and Death is just foolish. Do you seriously think keeping your Satyr's and Pixie's to yourself makes this game any better? It will not make the game any btter at all. Without healing spells for other schools there is no "Wizard" in Wizard101. Its just going to be Life and Death Magic 101. Without healing spells for everyone, Wizard101 is just going to turn into rubbish. You obviously haven't thought about questing and how removing the option of healing makes this game much more difficult. You're only looking at the PvP aspect of this game. Not only that, but if you remove healing for the other five schools out there, you can just say goodbye to PvP. I mean, PvP isn't going to be worth anything without Heals. And honestly you think that the only way to solve this problem with Guardian Spirit is to take away heals for all? Thats just madness! This entire concept is nothing but overkill.

- Jason StrongHeart