Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to all my DS quests..?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
Okay, I went to DS to help defeat Mavra Flamewing even though I didn't have the quest yet, but once I finished helping Halina Warhawk in the Plaza of Conquests, I wasn't able to talk to Laszlo Starblade and couldn't get the quest for Mavra Flamewing. Am I supposed to skip the quest to defeat Mavra Flamewing and go to the quest where you have to defeat the Earth Elemental? Or did I do something wrong by helping my friend in defeating Mavra Flamewing?

Survivor
Jul 30, 2012
fallenflame7 wrote:
Okay, I went to DS to help defeat Mavra Flamewing even though I didn't have the quest yet, but once I finished helping Halina Warhawk in the Plaza of Conquests, I wasn't able to talk to Laszlo Starblade and couldn't get the quest for Mavra Flamewing. Am I supposed to skip the quest to defeat Mavra Flamewing and go to the quest where you have to defeat the Earth Elemental? Or did I do something wrong by helping my friend in defeating Mavra Flamewing?

Yeah i was on my Level 24 And the same thing Happen but it was in Krokotopia so i cant Level up it got to the point where i Started over with a new Person Trying Sending W101 a Email
~ Erica <3

Administrator
fallenflame7 wrote:

You've fallen off track at the quest Stone Soup
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Stone_Soup

I have added the quest "Stone Soup" to your quest journal, complete it and you'll be back on track.

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
MeaganB6322 wrote:

Yeah i was on my Level 24 And the same thing Happen but it was in Krokotopia so i cant Level up it got to the point where i Started over with a new Person Trying Sending W101 a Email
~ Erica <3

We can still help you get past where you are stuck. You have completed the quest "The Ultimate Battle" and must now embark on "Return to Shalek" (http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Return_to_Shalek)
Speak to Khai Amahte the Great in the Grand Arena, young Wizard to be set back on your path.

community@wizard101.com