Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a awy to slove who go first

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2011
ok this idea is kins lame but don't say anything if you can't say anything nice.
play rock, paper, and scissors. i know it is kind weird but is fair.
ok when right when the battle start there will be 3 things which is rock, paper and scissors and you chooes one then see who wins who go first.easy and fair

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
gougou101 wrote:
ok this idea is kins lame but don't say anything if you can't say anything nice.
ok when right when the battle start there will be 3 things which is rock, paper and scissors and you chooes one then see who wins who go first.easy and fair

Well kingsisle, you heard it here. The worlds greatest and most original idea ever: play rock paper scissors. If only i thought of that...

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Sooo... In other words, a person would play rock paper scissors, giving them a 50/50 chance to go first.

And this is different from our current system how..?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
loki1201 wrote:
Sooo... In other words, a person would play rock paper scissors, giving them a 50/50 chance to go first.

Because rock paper scissors is better then dancing and spamming a bunch of stuff to go first :? Rock, paper, scissors is the best way to figure out things, even in sports.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
gougou101 wrote:

Yeah, but each team should get a 5 second limit or it's randomized.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
loki1201 wrote:

Because rock paper scissors is better then dancing and spamming a bunch of stuff to go first :? Rock, paper, scissors is the best way to figure out things, even in sports.

I agree with Loki, it doesn't change how the system already determines the randomness of going first (dancing/spamming does nothing to affect your chances of going first).

The only thing paper/rock/scissors does do (or more commonly in sports...coin toss), is delay the start of the match. The PvP and PvE dueling systems already do this, but without any animations to depict the winner.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Oh yes, another chance game. You should have to solve a riddle. hehehe~

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
loki1201 wrote:

dancing doesnt work that was just a rumour spreaded for awhile

dancing doesnt help you go first