Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Packs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I just spent all my newly bought crowns on packs. I had rather varied--and sometimes useless--items pop out of them.

I believe I bought the Hoard of Hydra, Knight's Lore, and Kirin's Hoard packs.

I got a hat, boots, a ninja pig, and a bow. That's the most useful things I found. What did everyone else get?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
waywardthrone wrote:
I just spent all my newly bought crowns on packs. I had rather varied--and sometimes useless--items pop out of them.

I believe I bought the Hoard of Hydra, Knight's Lore, and Kirin's Hoard packs.

I got a hat, boots, a ninja pig, and a bow. That's the most useful things I found. What did everyone else get?

I'm sorry to hear that. There's a lot of useless stuff in the packs, especially Knight's Lore, but it's all about luck~ some of us have it, while most don't, but I've had a mix of both.

Best: the Hydra's Hoard pack was particularly good to me. By pack #8, I'd gotten all of the beast pets (including the one that was later removed), 2 full sets of gear, and the Hydra mount.

Worst: Raven's Hoard pack. All I ever wanted was the mount... but, to this day, it eludes me. I've all but given up. :P

Recently, I did buy a few Knight's Lore packs, just to see... again, I got a full set of gear and a few different weapons, as well as some pets. But it didn't come cheap~ I spent about 5000 Crowns before I got anything useful. I guess that's just the way the fish-paste cookies crumble!

Better luck next time!

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness