Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New houses! :)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2011
We all know about the old school houses, personally I find them quite boring (No offense intended) but I woke up this morning after having a very ood dream:

New School Houses!

These will be sold for 15,000 crowns or 150,000 gold because these are bigger than other houses in the Crown Shop.

Life: A bit like the old one, but instead of one tree, several. Connected by bridges and a small lake to the left with a big waterfall. Behind the waterfall a sort of throne room with life engravements on the walls.

Death: If you've seen sunken city you would of noticed the part which looks like the unicorn statue in unicorn way but with a wraith instead. This is what I imagine the death house to be like, and a large underground part behind it, with several features around the edge.

Myth: A sort of colesseum (So sorry for spelling) with parts leading off into seperate rooms and outside a large lake with an island in the middle.

Balance: A palace with 4 towers with egyption hyroglyphs on and a large main building in the middle. Infront of the palace is a runway which looks like the one in the Wysteria Villa and a pond in the middle of it.

Storm: A heavenly fortress resting in the clouds with several seperate buildings decorated with storm-y patterns and symbols. Each building has 2 rooms in it.

Ice: I don't have much idea how to describe this buuuut here I go: A large igloo with a bridge leading to it with 2 rivers beside it leading off into waterfalls - inside the igloo it is warm and cosy and 4 different rooms leading of the central part. Behind one of the waterfalls outside there is a pathway leading to a cove filled with precious blue gems and diamonds.

Fire: I am not at all sure... Any help?

I hope you like these ideas! :)

See you in the Spiral

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
I definitely support this idea. i would change a few things in a couple of houses but overall this is a good idea. the school houses they have now are getting pretty dull and they should start upgrading them or creating new ones.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Survivor
Oct 04, 2011
I would love those houses they would be great and would hopefully have enough space in them.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
IKL626 wrote:
We all know about the old school houses, personally I find them quite boring (No offense intended) but I woke up this morning after having a very ood dream:

New School Houses!

These will be sold for 15,000 crowns or 150,000 gold because these are bigger than other houses in the Crown Shop.

Life: A bit like the old one, but instead of one tree, several. Connected by bridges and a small lake to the left with a big waterfall. Behind the waterfall a sort of throne room with life engravements on the walls.

Death: If you've seen sunken city you would of noticed the part which looks like the unicorn statue in unicorn way but with a wraith instead. This is what I imagine the death house to be like, and a large underground part behind it, with several features around the edge.

Myth: A sort of colesseum (So sorry for spelling) with parts leading off into seperate rooms and outside a large lake with an island in the middle.

Balance: A palace with 4 towers with egyption hyroglyphs on and a large main building in the middle. Infront of the palace is a runway which looks like the one in the Wysteria Villa and a pond in the middle of it.

Storm: A heavenly fortress resting in the clouds with several seperate buildings decorated with storm-y patterns and symbols. Each building has 2 rooms in it.

Ice: I don't have much idea how to describe this buuuut here I go: A large igloo with a bridge leading to it with 2 rivers beside it leading off into waterfalls - inside the igloo it is warm and cosy and 4 different rooms leading of the central part. Behind one of the waterfalls outside there is a pathway leading to a cove filled with precious blue gems and diamonds.

Fire: I am not at all sure... Any help?

I hope you like these ideas! :)

See you in the Spiral
Holy cheese ... I LOVE THIS IDEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D I looovvvvvveeeee your idea with the ice house!!! (maybe beacouse i'm ice lol.) And the fire house, maybe like a volcano??? Where on the inside it would wind up to the top with spare rooms on the side!!! And on the top you would be able to decorate it, maybe with a flag of some sort. But anyway, I LOVE ALL OF THESE IDEAS!!!

Keep Dreaming,
Olivia JadeTail
Level 49 Ice

P.S. Is it weird that I dream of wizard101 too?