Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP, it's just for fun.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2011
I have noticed a lot of complaints on this part of the message boards about Ice's Immunity or Guardian Spirit, or anything along those lines. But this is what I have to say:

It's just a game, no one's forcing you to PvP.

Calm down! Yes, you have the right to say your opinion, but don't take it too far. Has it ever occured to you to try giving them a taste of thier own medicine? (For example, getting a mandolin of evermore or trying to get as much resist as you can)

And then comes the matter of behaiviour in the PvP world... Being called a TC noob I think doesn't matter - it's someone else's opinion and it should have nothing to do with you or your way of tactics. And we all know swearing around the filter from both your opponent and his/her's supporters is reportable, and it is thier fault.

P.S. Here's a tip if you ever do be called a TC noob - take it positively for example saying "Aww, thanks" or "Yep, I am" and it'll be sure to baffle them :D

See you in the Spiral!

Defender
Jun 23, 2011

how do you feel when you got a full balde bone dragon and then a tc triage remove it? how do you feel a puppet team with a tc earth got all you blade away?
how do you feel a lvl10 use a tc firedragon on you when you lvl 11?
how do you feel storm and fire can't hit anything when battling ice?
you don't know how its feel.
i have a lvl 80 death, many times got bone dragon remove by a tc triage i know its a tc because he is a fire not a life, i know its not from he's gear because he had life mastery.
i have a lvl 75 storm. if i meet a ice i'll just pass the whole time because all me damage do 0 to them, even if them don't have 100% res still s storm lord use to do 1000 nodo only do 600 or 500 a levy use to do 1800 now do 900 or700.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Haha, fun! It used to be back in 2009 and early 2010, but guess what, not anymore! I can tell you what happens in a 4v4. The Life will have Myth mastery, pet with Pet with 14 resist with spell-proof and spell-defy, (in come cases 15), they will have cast sprite, and cast unicorn. Then whoever goes first will just shield heal and attack. In a 4v4, whoever goes first wins over half the time. It's just not a game anymore, just have the best stats and win. I wish KI would make PvP diverse. I am sure they did not plan for PvP to become like this, but sadly, it has...

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
You're right pvp should be for fun. But do you think fighting life wizard 4 hours is fun? They almost not attack just shield and heal. I can do that too than we will fight forever.

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
SantaIceBurg wrote:
Haha, fun! It used to be back in 2009 and early 2010, but guess what, not anymore! I can tell you what happens in a 4v4. The Life will have Myth mastery, pet with Pet with 14 resist with spell-proof and spell-defy, (in come cases 15), they will have cast sprite, and cast unicorn. Then whoever goes first will just shield heal and attack. In a 4v4, whoever goes first wins over half the time. It's just not a game anymore, just have the best stats and win. I wish KI would make PvP diverse. I am sure they did not plan for PvP to become like this, but sadly, it has...

you are right whoever goes first in 3v3 or 4v4 wins i have to learn that the hard way...