Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get this pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
I want a pet with proof proof (yes double) and defy with spritely. Maybe may cast unicorn at mega when update comes to live. How would you get this pet? Is it even possible to? Does it get passed down to hatching and does the glitch still work (the first generation pet Defender Pig had resist automatically).

Also I find that pet training is so annoying. There are new minigames coming soon, but still. It's SO boring and waste of energy for energy potions and mega snacks. Now we have to train to 2000 points. This game angers me to some extent. Balancing everything in the Pet Pavilion their way and not our way is NOT I repeat NOT satisfying whatsoever. I feel like they crave for money and not our needs, and after all the customer is always right. Where is our voice? I can't believe we have to get so many players or half of them on the game to protest to get a change. This is not fair that I have to keep wasting my time with fail pets! (This was a rant sorry!!)

Two questions: How do I get that pet is it even possible? Double proof and defy with spritely (and possibly may cast unicorn)

2) How can I make pet training more enjoyable? I hate spending crowns on this junk stuff then it getting wasted with a fail pet talent. This is an annoying gamble.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
GoodWill wrote:

Two questions: How do I get that pet is it even possible? Double proof and defy with spritely (and possibly may cast unicorn)

2) How can I make pet training more enjoyable? I hate spending crowns on this junk stuff then it getting wasted with a fail pet talent. This is an annoying gamble.

Just try to hatch with someone that has the ability's you want and yes it is possible. You shouldn't be spending crowns on pet energy unless you want to train to ancient or epic, look at me I go my Ice Wyvern to Ancient without spending crowns. But all you need to do is get your pet to Adult to hatch with someone that has the ability's you want.

I hope this helps.

Level 70 Ice Wizard
Level 52 Balance Wizard