Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Katzeinstien lab

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
I teleported to my friend who was in the lab. I had the quest to go to the lab so I teleported to her. When I got there my quest said to defeat katzeinstien. So I followed the arrow and when I got to where he was supposed to be it did not show him. All it had was a clockwork that just stood there. I wasn't able to fight the clockwork. There was also a frog in the corner. Please help.

Victoria Ghostwalker level 33 myth wizard

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
You do realize you posted a Marleybone question in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kara171 wrote:
I teleported to my friend who was in the lab. I had the quest to go to the lab so I teleported to her. When I got there my quest said to defeat katzeinstien. So I followed the arrow and when I got to where he was supposed to be it did not show him. All it had was a clockwork that just stood there. I wasn't able to fight the clockwork. There was also a frog in the corner. Please help.

Victoria Ghostwalker level 33 myth wizard

If I am right, you can't teleport to someone in the Lab and then get credit for your quest. You must enter the Lab and go throught it, or else you won't get credit for it. Hope this helped.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
hazetrain wrote:
Yes i do know thank you very much.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
hazetrain on Aug 10, 2012 wrote:
This isn't in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk area its in Marleybone area