Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
So people are using mounts that allow multiple people on them to get into waterworks without being level 60.

This NEEDS to be patched ASAP!
The only 2 mounts that do this as i can see are the Rhino mount you get from they super pack and the hydra mount you get from the Hydra Pack

This glitch is getting really annoying because i cant even complete waterworks with this low levels constantly coming in.

Administrator
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
so glad someone else has a problem with this!
its extremely annoying when they come in like that then they get killed first round and order that you heal them. :x please fix that fast
Connor Griffin Stalker
Lvl 80 Archmage Diviner

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dynamicz34 wrote:
So people are using mounts that allow multiple people on them to get into waterworks without being level 60.

This NEEDS to be patched ASAP!
The only 2 mounts that do this as i can see are the Rhino mount you get from they super pack and the hydra mount you get from the Hydra Pack

This glitch is getting really annoying because i cant even complete waterworks with this low levels constantly coming in.

Totally sad how people work these things to ruin others game play. Once these glitches are found out it will be abused so that many will have this problem getting to complete Water Works. Unfortunately these usually are players who are not really serious about the game they are more interested in seeing how they can hack it up.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
This glitch is certainly a concerning matter. It is actually a very, VERY serious bug.

I am so glad KI are fixing this!!!!! :)

PvP captain cat & crew