Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring Back retired crown clothing/MEGA pips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
I think that you guys should consider bringing back the retired crown clothing. there should be a week where you guys add retired crown clothing to the crown shop and at the end of the week, you guys remove it, kinda like a very special sale. Also i think you guys should add a chance of getting a MEGA pip when you release the Lvl. 88 spells, so the game can go faster if we get spells beyond lvl 88 so we wont have to waste all 14 pips if there is ever a spell that needs 14 pips. They should also be a baby color.

Please Consider,
Elijah GreenDreamer
Adept Lvl 28 Theurgist :D

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
tymoney507 wrote:
I think that you guys should consider bringing back the retired crown clothing. there should be a week where you guys add retired crown clothing to the crown shop and at the end of the week, you guys remove it, kinda like a very special sale. Also i think you guys should add a chance of getting a MEGA pip when you release the Lvl. 88 spells, so the game can go faster if we get spells beyond lvl 88 so we wont have to waste all 14 pips if there is ever a spell that needs 14 pips.

Please Consider,
Elijah GreenDreamer

I would quit if they released mega pips, i dont advise this. And the crowns gear isnt even the best gear you can have anymore.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
tymoney507 wrote:
I think that you guys should consider bringing back the retired crown clothing. there should be a week where you guys add retired crown clothing to the crown shop and at the end of the week, you guys remove it, kinda like a very special sale. Also i think you guys should add a chance of getting a MEGA pip when you release the Lvl. 88 spells, so the game can go faster if we get spells beyond lvl 88 so we wont have to waste all 14 pips if there is ever a spell that needs 14 pips. They should also be a baby color.

Please Consider,
Elijah GreenDreamer

imagine the power judgement would get if they add mega pips in *swoon* i want so badly... then my girl will have use <3 besides looking epic and dealing moderate damage

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
booga799 wrote:
tymoney507 wrote:

Please Consider,
Elijah GreenDreamer

imagine the power judgement would get if they add mega pips in *swoon* i want so badly... then my girl will have use <3 besides looking epic and dealing moderate damage

Judgement is good, but imagine the tempest spams in team pvp. Yeah pretty scary hah?

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
AstroStorm wrote:
booga799 wrote:
tymoney507 wrote:

Please Consider,
Elijah GreenDreamer

Judgement is good, but imagine the tempest spams in team pvp. Yeah pretty scary hah?

Don't forget Dryad, Ice/Frozen Armor, Heckhound and maybe some other X pip spells that I missed. But, I do agree with the mega pips. I think we should have them because I've been noticing, that while it's not hard to beat enemies in Avalon, it is becoming increasingly long which is a problem for me since I don't have the time to invest in this too much.

I believe that with mega pips we could get the battles done faster, which would help both kids that actually played further into the storyline and adults alike.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Getting three power pips was abused in test realm, they can use storm lord at the second round. They can cast powerful tempest cards, and etc.

Connor GoldenFlame Transcended balance

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
i agree we need mega pips.
but the bosses will have to become stronger.

anthony mistblade lvl.80 hero of avalon pyro

p..s.-these days even minion battles can take unto 20 minutes

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Mega pips would be mega OP.
Tempest spam. First turn 6 pips+Colossal = 775 raw. Not including if they are in last slot and they got bladed by an ice's elemental blade. Sounds exciting! Yayyy!!!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
ionya wrote:
AstroStorm wrote:
booga799 wrote:
tymoney507 wrote:

Please Consider,
Elijah GreenDreamer

Don't forget Dryad, Ice/Frozen Armor, Heckhound and maybe some other X pip spells that I missed. But, I do agree with the mega pips. I think we should have them because I've been noticing, that while it's not hard to beat enemies in Avalon, it is becoming increasingly long which is a problem for me since I don't have the time to invest in this too much.

I believe that with mega pips we could get the battles done faster, which would help both kids that actually played further into the storyline and adults alike.

I think that they should get out these two
1. Match pvp players like this:
1-9 groups
10-19 groups
20-29 groups
30-39 groups
40-49 groups
50-59 groups
60-70 groups
all group
You can either do the all group if you want to battle a random level
Or you could join your own level type

2.If they succeed in the one above then they should make mega pips but for level 50 plus only!

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Lol yea I believe a mega pip would be over powered. Though what I laugh at is all the examples seem to point to storm.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Snowyandspots wrote:
Lol yea I believe a mega pip would be over powered. Though what I laugh at is all the examples seem to point to storm.

They haven't seen Judgement yet. x shudders x I know, I know, I don't have good resist, I could have used Disarm and so on and so forth but, the thing was, I couldn't. XD Wouldn't show up. I'm just going to get to the point since I'm rambling, Judge will be scary, but super awesome with mega pips.

(Side note. Does anyone else think that mega pips might be for PvE only? I mean, it would cut down PvP complaints *if this was allowed in PvP I'd bet my life that someone who can't use strategy would start complaining.* and it would give us PvE players the pip boosts we need. *Let's face it. By the next world, we're going to need mega pips. Because honestly, who like's getting hit by back to back Medusas? Not me. XD)

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
mega pips were my idea check out the post in The Dorms called: Ideas for the Game