Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TrainingPoint BuyBack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
So I wanted to retrain my moon school for the sun school. So I went to Mr.Lincoln and he wanted to charge me 7,550. Now I understand why it was that much, but could they add a system where you only retrain some spells! I like all my other ones just not the moon school. So who else would like this idea?

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
yoda50 wrote:
So I wanted to retrain my moon school for the sun school. So I went to Mr.Lincoln and he wanted to charge me 7,550. Now I understand why it was that much, but could they add a system where you only retrain some spells! I like all my other ones just not the moon school. So who else would like this idea?

I would love this idea!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Ok, but depends how much for each point you buy back... It is around 321 after spending 36 training points (I have 1 random one sitting around, lol) and you spend 11550. How about for each training point you want to buy back, it costs 400 crowns. So the best offer would be buying all back if you want cost per training point wise. Although this update would lose some money for KI.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
Yes it would lose some money but they are also coming out with pirate 101 now ( which i plan on playing and am a bit short on money :/ ) Maybe the first time you buy back training points gold at least and then crowns. I would still like if we could choose which to retrain though! :)