Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Banning Guardian Spirit Spell from PVP

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
gweedoboy wrote:
alright from reading this i have decided to finally post about this topic again. first i wanna talk about open and sariana. open you seem to beleive that banning gs from pvp would fix all your hard battles(witch it wont). to me it seems like your trying to talk for the entire pvp community(witch one person should not be doing requardless of what was said before) and even though they nerfed the spell its still not good enough for you. in your last post you stated that the nerf was a good thing for pve as well(not in those exact words but thats what you meant) but thats not the case. just because gs can beat you in pvp doesnt mean that it kicks but in pve. now sure it was lifes go to move but all schools have a spell like that(for me its backdraft). to put it shortly of how it doesnt make you invincible in pve, enemies critical a lot, they spam spells, you lose everything on you when you die. now if those arnt good enough reasons well, i havent died once in avalon thanks to backdraft. does that mean its OP, does that mean it needs to be nerded? i would hope not because i only lived because i have skills and awesome spells.

now sar(i hope shortening your name doesnt offend you) your ideas while interesting they would make life kinda op in pvp. as for pve i would certaintly hate haveing to find a death or life wizard to heal me while im hammering young morganith(or doing anything else for that matter) while i dont beleive banning gs and banning healing from other schools is a good solution i do think it would be fair if life got something new for pvp something that you can win with but wont make pvp community complain.

as for banning gs i think that banning any spell is a bad idea unless it just turns the tide of battle from 10% chance of winning to 100% chance of winning(or something around that).

first no shortening my name does not offend me its fine most of my friends call me sar or at least they used to these days they call me frodo because of my face book account i have a FB group that i run it has 795 members sniffle so proud

second the hole reason i asked that healing be banned from the other schools was because of this thread asking that GS be banned

3rd all my posts where never intended to make life wizards OP or gods of any kind i just simply wish KI did more with pvp i really want pvp to be more then what it is

there is so much more that KI could do with pvp that i don't understand why they don't its like KI doesn't care about pvp in the least at all i mean i look at other games and they all do so much more with pvp then KI even thinks is
possible if you go and check out any other game that is out today any mmorpg
and i guarantee you that they will have so much more to pvp then wizard101
currently has

now dont get me wrong i'm not saying quit wizard101 i'm just saying look at the competition and then look at wizard101 and then tell me who has better pvp in world of warcraft i have a pvp player kill count of 165 thousand life time player kills now try and get that in wizard101 it will never happen
in wizard101 there is so much wrong with pvp that its not even funny open33 keeps ragging on me about how i'm trying to imbalance pvp who said it was balanced to begin with in the first place it wasn't even properly set up

there is so much missing from pvp that in it's current state pvp is incomplete sure they give us a new arena to fight in when they come out with a new expansion but that's all pvp gets KI didnt even properly set up pvp gear most of it is garbage when i pvp in wizard101 i can tell KI has no pride in pvp it's obvious

not to mention that in any other game when it comes to pvp it is a requirement for any pvp team you are on it is a absolute must that you have some kind of voice communication and i have 3 kinds of voice communication on my computer because of pvp

now i'm sorry if i offended any one it was not my intent my intent is to get KI to take pvp more seriously because pvp deserves to be taken seriously

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
gweedoboy
Read my actual post don't skip it
open33 wrote:
If GS would ban from pvp than no need to nurf the spell for pve and it could go for 25% as it used to be.

gweedoboy wrote:
in your last post you stated that the nerf was a good thing for pve as well

I want ban for pvp and remove the nerf to bring back the stronger version of GS to PVE.

Sariana1337 you also read my post don't skip it (you gonna do it anyway post things I already answered)
Sariana1337 wrote:

did any of the other schools get any of there spells banned? no? then why should life get a spell banned?

open33 wrote:
Banning the right spells balance the game. If one class getting significant advantage than its fair to re-balance it.

darthjt
You actually mention remove the uniqueness from the school you not talking about single spell and you not telling why we should do this. There is a reason why GS is a problem so don't try to point things to different directions if you have problem with ice resist for example there are lots of different posts about that topic. Should I remind you that all DoTs spell got significantly weaker in pvp thanks again to life wizard (Triage). Storm can make so much more damage for any amount of judgment cost. Saying those things is like asking remove healing from life and not only one spell that even not their uniqueness spell, reviving from death is more necromancers spells than healers.

FatesKin
If a spell is OP for any reason, the right solution is to edit or change said spell, not leave it in its OP form and ban it from the arena.
They did that and now pve life complain that the spell useless for them. Is that edit was good? Is it possible to make it good for both pvp and pve? I think no.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Sariana1337 wrote:
gweedoboy wrote:
alright from reading this i have decided to finally post about this topic again. first i wanna talk about open and sariana. open you seem to beleive that banning gs from pvp would fix all your hard battles(witch it wont). to me it seems like your trying to talk for the entire pvp community(witch one person should not be doing requardless of what was said before) and even though they nerfed the spell its still not good enough for you. in your last post you stated that the nerf was a good thing for pve as well(not in those exact words but thats what you meant) but thats not the case. just because gs can beat you in pvp doesnt mean that it kicks but in pve. now sure it was lifes go to move but all schools have a spell like that(for me its backdraft). to put it shortly of how it doesnt make you invincible in pve, enemies critical a lot, they spam spells, you lose everything on you when you die. now if those arnt good enough reasons well, i havent died once in avalon thanks to backdraft. does that mean its OP, does that mean it needs to be nerded? i would hope not because i only lived because i have skills and awesome spells.

now sar(i hope shortening your name doesnt offend you) your ideas while interesting they would make life kinda op in pvp. as for pve i would certaintly hate haveing to find a death or life wizard to heal me while im hammering young morganith(or doing anything else for that matter) while i dont beleive banning gs and banning healing from other schools is a good solution i do think it would be fair if life got something new for pvp something that you can win with but wont make pvp community complain.

as for banning gs i think that banning any spell is a bad idea unless it just turns the tide of battle from 10% chance of winning to 100% chance of winning(or something around that).

first no shortening my name does not offend me its fine most of my friends call me sar or at least they used to these days they call me frodo because of my face book account i have a FB group that i run it has 795 members sniffle so proud

second the hole reason i asked that healing be banned from the other schools was because of this thread asking that GS be banned

3rd all my posts where never intended to make life wizards OP or gods of any kind i just simply wish KI did more with pvp i really want pvp to be more then what it is

there is so much more that KI could do with pvp that i don't understand why they don't its like KI doesn't care about pvp in the least at all i mean i look at other games and they all do so much more with pvp then KI even thinks is
possible if you go and check out any other game that is out today any mmorpg
and i guarantee you that they will have so much more to pvp then wizard101
currently has

now dont get me wrong i'm not saying quit wizard101 i'm just saying look at the competition and then look at wizard101 and then tell me who has better pvp in world of warcraft i have a pvp player kill count of 165 thousand life time player kills now try and get that in wizard101 it will never happen
in wizard101 there is so much wrong with pvp that its not even funny open33 keeps ragging on me about how i'm trying to imbalance pvp who said it was balanced to begin with in the first place it wasn't even properly set up

there is so much missing from pvp that in it's current state pvp is incomplete sure they give us a new arena to fight in when they come out with a new expansion but that's all pvp gets KI didnt even properly set up pvp gear most of it is garbage when i pvp in wizard101 i can tell KI has no pride in pvp it's obvious

not to mention that in any other game when it comes to pvp it is a requirement for any pvp team you are on it is a absolute must that you have some kind of voice communication and i have 3 kinds of voice communication on my computer because of pvp

now i'm sorry if i offended any one it was not my intent my intent is to get KI to take pvp more seriously because pvp deserves to be taken seriously
i understand its not your intention to make life wziards op but is gs does get banned(witch i hope it doesnt) there has to be a better solution because if one wizard can keep useing satyr and pixie while chipping away at the opponets health, well that pretty much forces the other wizard to creat a one hit wonder spell witch if your a good pvper you would be prepared for. again i suggest a new life spell for pvp instead. now yes i agree ki could add a whole lot more to pvp and make it glorious but its not the main focus on the game thus making it obvious there main focus is on making the next world right now(unless they have seprate teams working on both). now for pvp to get as good as you want it they would have to completly revalutionize pvp and come up with a whole new combat system for it(thats just my opinion others may think different and ive got no problem with that). Not only would that hopefully separate pvp from pve more but i might even start pvping if they did that.

thats all i have to say i look foward to your response(if there is one XD)

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
im a life wizard myself and i agree but seriously dont go too far and start a ban life wizard riot! :|

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
gweedoboy
open33 wrote:
If GS would ban from pvp than no need to nurf the spell for pve and it could go for 25% as it used to be.

gweedoboy wrote:

I want ban for pvp and remove the nerf to bring back the stronger version of GS to PVE.

Sariana1337 you also read my post don't skip it (you gonna do it anyway post things I already answered)
Sariana1337 wrote:

did any of the other schools get any of there spells banned? no? then why should life get a spell banned?

open33 wrote:
Banning the right spells balance the game. If one class getting significant advantage than its fair to re-balance it.

darthjt
You actually mention remove the uniqueness from the school you not talking about single spell and you not telling why we should do this. There is a reason why GS is a problem so don't try to point things to different directions if you have problem with ice resist for example there are lots of different posts about that topic. Should I remind you that all DoTs spell got significantly weaker in pvp thanks again to life wizard (Triage). Storm can make so much more damage for any amount of judgment cost. Saying those things is like asking remove healing from life and not only one spell that even not their uniqueness spell, reviving from death is more necromancers spells than healers.

FatesKin
If a spell is OP for any reason, the right solution is to edit or change said spell, not leave it in its OP form and ban it from the arena.
They did that and now pve life complain that the spell useless for them. Is that edit was good? Is it possible to make it good for both pvp and pve? I think no.

Why not? They have done it before. Sirens, wildbolt etc have been edited and function effectively in both PvP and PvE. As to guardian spirit's effectiveness in PvE:
1)Not every spell released is useful in PvE- How effective is enfeeble against bosses who rarely stack more than one type of blade, how useful is infection, doom and gloom etc? Guardian spirit isn't the first or last spell that may have a less useful application in PvE than PvP.
2)Not every spell released is useful in PvP-Taunts, pacify etc.
Also a general question to life wizards that has puzzled me: If you claim that you would prefer to keep your setup and can heal effectively without the need to die in boss battles and mobs etc. and that the pip cost is prohibitive to useing the spell..what difference does the percent of guardian spirit make?

Survivor
May 16, 2012
Jackson4568 wrote:
Who agrees with me, in saying that the new life spell "Guardian-Spirit" is helpful in dueling but not in PVP! In PVP the goal is to kill all the players, but if a life wizard uses that on all his teammates it creates an un-fair advantage. Not saying it's a bad spell, just un-fair in PVP. Who agrees?

i agree! thats ture :D

Survivor
May 16, 2012
thejordanator wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:
SantaIceBurg wrote:
Lets ban Life wizards all together then! First, lets lower it to make it almost useless, then we'll just ban Life and make them cry. Muahaha, I like your thinking...

Do you also want to ban all the new spells in PvP? So many things can be used to counter Guardian Spirit, it's not even funny. In PvP the goal is to win with a diverse strategy. Now diverse may be a big word because sometimes Life wizards may spam this spell, but you can train life dispels, gloom and doom, infection, etc.

Lol what are you talking about there is only one spell that counters guardian spirit, and that is doom and gloom. When the person dies is when the healing is calculated, and since they died anything on them is cleared off. So both infection and life dispel would be useless.

So apparently having one counter isn't even funny I personally hate this spell since if I go second against a life wizard then I will easily lose due to not being able to control the bubble. Guardian spirit will just bring them back to life and I will have to go and try to keep the healing under control.

When doom is up then gs isn't any good. Most life's I fight that use gs in doom get around 300 health which I can kill them with a low lvl spell.

The infection does not activate until a heal is used, you are right, but if yu can prevent them from using the spell in the first place by using the life dispel, then you are golden. Just one hit them and you have no problem

or you can counter it with any other thing like for example wildfire ect that works cause it is simaler, right? and/or just take down the life first :D that wold work XD

Survivor
May 16, 2012

Cheese, anyone?

Qbb/Iridian, Archmage Theurgist

ill have some cheese! :D

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
open33 wrote:
gweedoboy
open33 wrote:

gweedoboy wrote:

Sariana1337 wrote:

open33 wrote:

darthjt

FatesKin

ok my mistake, i did read your post though(however i waited half an our before i posted so my memory of your post kinda got messed up). now while we dont see eye to eye on the ban of gs i say it would be fair that IF it did get banned life should get a new pvp spell(one that wouldnt cause all this). that would not only stop this arguing(hopefully) but it would restore gs to its former usefull state.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
gweedoboy
open33 wrote:

gweedoboy wrote:

Sariana1337 wrote:

open33 wrote:

darthjt

FatesKin

Why not? They have done it before. Sirens, wildbolt etc have been edited and function effectively in both PvP and PvE. As to guardian spirit's effectiveness in PvE:
1)Not every spell released is useful in PvE- How effective is enfeeble against bosses who rarely stack more than one type of blade, how useful is infection, doom and gloom etc? Guardian spirit isn't the first or last spell that may have a less useful application in PvE than PvP.
Also a general question to life wizards that has puzzled me: If you claim that you would prefer to keep your setup and can heal effectively without the need to die in boss battles and mobs etc. and that the pip cost is prohibitive to useing the spell..what difference does the percent of guardian spirit make?

Currently there is not much effectiveness of GS in pve because the nurf for pvp. Some utility spells are so much harder to edit than damage spells.

1. There are currently only few spells that are good mostly to pvp and they not really make a big problems.
2. "Taunts, pacify"? - I completely forgot about those. Remind me who from players use them at all? I saw zero players used them in both pvp and pve and I play a lot.

To make GS effective now you need very specific gear, most of pve players don't use that gear that is why GS doesn't heal so well. A week ago life wiz used that on me and the amount of life it recovered was very poor considering he could use satyr instead. It wasn't even enough to hold for the next mob hit which was weak.
So keep in mind that pvp gear is not pve gear. GS could help life wiz keep alive his team but currently its a big failure.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
darthjt wrote:
My, I have been gone from these forums too long.

Okay, first off, to anyone of any school claiming to want a spell Banned from PvP, try this on for size.

If you are Fire, all DOTs are Banned.
If you are Ice, your Resistance is Banned.
If you are Storm, your Boost is Banned.
If you are Myth, your piercing is Banned.
If you are Death, your Drains are Banned.
If you are Balance, Judgment & Traps are banned.

Now, who in their right mind would want to ban things? If you start banning from one school, it's only fair to ban from all schools.

The problem is, people dont want to think and strategize, they just want to cry, whine, and complain to get things changed, nerfed, or banned.

So, here is some cheese, figure out a way to defeat the spell, because now that I am here to defend the spell from ever being banned, you might try and spend your time a bit more wisely and actually think of a strategy.

Open33 then addresses me, with:

darthjt

I am not saying any school should have any spell banned. Banning a spell is a foolish and unwise solution, because once you ban a spell from 1 school, then you will have to keep PVP fair and start banning spells from other schools.

This really is common sense.

I and many others have defeated life, while they spam this spell. If we can do it, there is no reason you can't do it too. What you need to do, is spend as much time in revising your strategy as you do complaining about this spell!

Okay, I have served my cheese, anyone else want some?

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
GS is the best spell in the game it doesn't deserve to be banned so stop this and let this all play out it is fun to be life don't ban them or their spell GS!javascript:emoticon('');

Explorer
May 15, 2009
The spell is OP from first, and it's only counter is D&G, but it shouldn't be banned from PvP. No school trained spell should be banned from PvP. Just certain item and TC spells like that new polymorph low level item spell.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
FatesKin wrote:
open33 wrote:
gweedoboy
open33 wrote:

gweedoboy wrote:

Sariana1337 wrote:

open33 wrote:

darthjt

FatesKin

Currently there is not much effectiveness of GS in pve because the nurf for pvp. Some utility spells are so much harder to edit than damage spells.

1. There are currently only few spells that are good mostly to pvp and they not really make a big problems.
2. "Taunts, pacify"? - I completely forgot about those. Remind me who from players use them at all? I saw zero players used them in both pvp and pve and I play a lot.

To make GS effective now you need very specific gear, most of pve players don't use that gear that is why GS doesn't heal so well. A week ago life wiz used that on me and the amount of life it recovered was very poor considering he could use satyr instead. It wasn't even enough to hold for the next mob hit which was weak.
So keep in mind that pvp gear is not pve gear. GS could help life wiz keep alive his team but currently its a big failure.

Precisely why most PvP players would prefer a base amunt of heal. No harm, no foul and regardless of gear you would have a set amount of expected health back. But KI chose this path....not us.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
darthjt wrote:
I am not saying any school should have any spell banned. Banning a spell is a foolish and unwise solution, because once you ban a spell from 1 school, then you will have to keep PVP fair and start banning spells from other schools.

Insane Bolt and Talos banned from pvp.
As for me balance school wizard I want Dampen Magic back. But it will never happen since the spell is OP for pvp.

darthjt wrote:
I and many others have defeated life, while they spam this spell.

Sorry but it's not even an argument. There are so many wizards that don't know to pvp, lucking of pvp items or the right TCs. Would be nice to know how many people won and lost to skilled tank life wizard especially when they start second.

The whole strategy to counter GS is heavily rely on doom and gloom spell which isn't enough.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
open33 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

As for me balance school wizard I want Dampen Magic back. But it will never happen since the spell is OP for pvp.

The Treasure Card Versions of this spell have been taken out, same as polymorph, NOT the actual spell or the spells from gear/equipment. So, your argument is quite futile in this regard.

Have you even seen a Treasure card version of Guardian Spirit?

darthjt wrote:

Sorry but it's not even an argument. There are so many wizards that don't know to pvp, lucking of pvp items or the right TCs. Would be nice to know how many people won and lost to skilled tank life wizard especially when they start second.

The whole strategy to counter GS is heavily rely on doom and gloom spell which isn't enough.

In your opinion it is not enough,, but to others, it is just fine. Maybe you need to change the strategy on how you play your school, because it's not that difficult to defeat a life that relies heavily on the guardian spirit spell. It does not always critical, it does cost 5 pips to cast. So, while you might have a hard time, others that are actually good at pvp, dont.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
open33 is right ban this boo you sariana my archmage ice could pwn you so ice and life who will win ice of course cause life are losers bragger brag to your friends not us we dont wanna hear you life saying were losers imagine if your a loser sariana huh tell me how would you feel you would feel like your the worst but ice is still the best ice could pwn your life after you satyr my mammoth hits 5769 then your dead and then gs then i will hit again boom dead your never gonna live so stop it just ban this from pvp then it would be fair it can only be used in the main storyline i dont know what sure pve means but it should be nerfed in pvp but not in pvp all the schools are suppose to be equal the main thing is not about pvp but it is about pve kingisle made this game for pve not for pvp pvp isnt important it is all about pve so you should stop bragging you think your school is the best but it isnt it is equal

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Jackson4568 wrote:
Who agrees with me, in saying that the new life spell "Guardian-Spirit" is helpful in dueling but not in PVP! In PVP the goal is to kill all the players, but if a life wizard uses that on all his teammates it creates an un-fair advantage. Not saying it's a bad spell, just un-fair in PVP. Who agrees?

Ummm... no. When they are revived they lose all blades, auras, shields and pips too. And you want it banned??

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
taisir563 wrote:
open33 is right ban this boo you sariana my archmage ice could pwn you so ice and life who will win ice of course cause life are losers bragger brag to your friends not us we dont wanna hear you life saying were losers imagine if your a loser sariana huh tell me how would you feel you would feel like your the worst but ice is still the best ice could pwn your life after you satyr my mammoth hits 5769 then your dead and then gs then i will hit again boom dead your never gonna live so stop it just ban this from pvp then it would be fair it can only be used in the main storyline i dont know what sure pve means but it should be nerfed in pvp but not in pvp all the schools are suppose to be equal the main thing is not about pvp but it is about pve kingisle made this game for pve not for pvp pvp isnt important it is all about pve so you should stop bragging you think your school is the best but it isnt it is equal

cool story bro

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
darthjt wrote:
open33 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

The Treasure Card Versions of this spell have been taken out, same as polymorph, NOT the actual spell or the spells from gear/equipment. So, your argument is quite futile in this regard.

Have you even seen a Treasure card version of Guardian Spirit?

There is a reason for every banned spell. The spells I mentioned are OP for low lvl pvp including polymorph spells. Myth getting Talos only at lvl 55 and storm insane bolt at lvl 55. Use the spells for low lvl is OP. KI decide for their own reasons not to give lvl requirement for them instead just ban. As for high lvls GS is OP in current state.
darthjt wrote:

darthjt wrote:

In your opinion it is not enough,, but to others, it is just fine. Maybe you need to change the strategy on how you play your school, because it's not that difficult to defeat a life that relies heavily on the guardian spirit spell. It does not always critical, it does cost 5 pips to cast. So, while you might have a hard time, others that are actually good at pvp, dont.

Its very lovely when people say its so easy to beat particular class, criticizing my strategy which you don't know. If you have a particular good strategy besides doom and gloom I will be happy to hear. If the only thing you can suggest is doom and gloom than its like to say prepare to fight life school only. Sorry but life school is not unique I cannot sacrifice so many place to hold lots of doom and gloom spells just to fight single life spell GS plus I need to equip death mastery amulet and that's a way too much. In addition starting second will completely cancel this strategy as life wizard can always replace that.
I may agree that some schools may find it easier to beat life wizard than other. But saying So, while you might have a hard time, others that are actually good at pvp, don't. Is like bragging to the wind. Good pvper doesn't measured by only his ability to counter GS spell. It's all about his abilities to fight in general. Been a turtle is the easiest strategy you can think of as long as you not do any critical mistakes you can survive forever.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
taisir563 wrote:

you want to know why i really like life wizards and exactly what it is that makes us so amazing well here's my point of view

1st if you think about it there are the 4 basic elements air fire water earth
all of which can bring either A death or B life so in a since when you bring all the other elemental schools together they them selves assist in creating life thus life is a creation of all 4 elements

heres how i see the schools

air AKA storm

fire

water AKA ice

earth AKA life

but to sustain that life you need all 4 elements we drink water and our bodys are mad of 90% water we breath air we use the earth to grow our crops so we have food fire keeps us worm and the clouds in the sky produce water creating our oceans lakes and rivers this in turn creates the balance of nature as well as the circle of life which in turn brings death

so in a way life is what connects all the other elements together heh you could say life is the 5th element that is what makes life school awsome and not you nor even open33 can ague with that

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
taisir563 wrote:

sorry i almost forgot um i'm a defense life wizard so i would counter your 5.7K damage with tower shield which stacks with glacial shield and fortify

now lets see here tower thats - 50%
glacial thats - 70%
fortify thats -15%
plus 21% from gear
that gives me 156% resistance to counter this attack
so your 5769 damage then turns in to 157damage oh and i stack shields before i attack and only attack when my enemy is down to 1 pip if non at all
so you just bearly fall short of 200 damage which is nothing compared to my 3692 HP and my power pip chance is 99% so i always have enough pips for a heal and satyr only cost 2 power pips but with only having taken 157 damage i dont need to heal this round instead i will put a balance dispel on you for 2 pips and continue to stack shields seeing as they cost 0 pips which in turn keeps my pips always at a maximum

oh and a little tip never under any circumstance underestimate your enemy
keep your friends close but keep your enemy's closer

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
Sariana1337 wrote:

so in a way life is what connects all the other elements together heh you could say life is the 5th element that is what makes life school awsome and not you nor even open33 can ague with that

Sorry but you probably talking not about wizard101. Sariana1337 as one who have one life wiz at high lvl that you only may understand I will introduce to you the other schools.
Storm & Fire - are both schools of destruction and energy their spells meant to kill the target asap. The the wizards who meant to do the most damage. The meant to bring fast death.
Ice (not water) - ice created from water because lack of energy, cold takes all the energy from the body slowing him down freezing him. They bring slow death. Its like reverse of fire. Life meant to stand in first fire line protect all his team.
Myth if a summoner nothing but nothing connected to life.
Death is the opposite of life so nothing to compare.
Balance is the only school who took spell from all schools. He actually the combination of all of them. But its comes with cost that we will never be good as the original schools. We have average: attack, defense, healing and so on. But we do can effect every single school: we have all dispels, universal blades, traps, weakness.
Life "awesomeness" starts with healing and ends with healing. Only people who like to seat behind the fire lines will choose this school. Healing is the reverse of damaging. If you don't like to fight this school good for you. Yes life wizards get attacked but what would be your first reaction? Healing yourself. and maybe when your health be maxed and pips maxed you will attack someday.

Sariana1337 wrote:
sorry i almost forgot um i'm a defense life wizard so i would counter your 5.7K damage with tower shield which stacks with glacial shield and fortify

From what I see you protect yourself only from storm and ice. How about other schools?
According to this you need to keep at least 3 different types of shields much more than one copy of each to have at least a chance to get them stacked.
For your super defensive "strategy" I would just wait for your big attack when you be out of pips, and summon ice minion to break your shields. Of course there are other ways to do that.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
open33 wrote:
Sariana1337 wrote:

Sorry but you probably talking not about wizard101. Sariana1337 as one who have one life wiz at high lvl that you only may understand I will introduce to you the other schools.
Storm & Fire - are both schools of destruction and energy their spells meant to kill the target asap. The the wizards who meant to do the most damage. The meant to bring fast death.
Ice (not water) - ice created from water because lack of energy, cold takes all the energy from the body slowing him down freezing him. They bring slow death. Its like reverse of fire. Life meant to stand in first fire line protect all his team.
Myth if a summoner nothing but nothing connected to life.
Death is the opposite of life so nothing to compare.
Balance is the only school who took spell from all schools. He actually the combination of all of them. But its comes with cost that we will never be good as the original schools. We have average: attack, defense, healing and so on. But we do can effect every single school: we have all dispels, universal blades, traps, weakness.
Life "awesomeness" starts with healing and ends with healing. Only people who like to seat behind the fire lines will choose this school. Healing is the reverse of damaging. If you don't like to fight this school good for you. Yes life wizards get attacked but what would be your first reaction? Healing yourself. and maybe when your health be maxed and pips maxed you will attack someday.

Sariana1337 wrote:

From what I see you protect yourself only from storm and ice. How about other schools?
According to this you need to keep at least 3 different types of shields much more than one copy of each to have at least a chance to get them stacked.
For your super defensive "strategy" I would just wait for your big attack when you be out of pips, and summon ice minion to break your shields. Of course there are other ways to do that.

you underestimate me open33 i keep 5 shield types in my deck and 4 copy's of each type so that means i have 4 copy's of

Tower shield X4
Volcanic shield X4
Legend shield X4
Glacial shield X4
Earth shield X4

so no you wont find any cracks in my defense and i only have 6 attack spells

here's my resistance with shields active

storm (211)
fire (141)
death (211)
myth (141
ice (141)
life (141

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Just going to point out that resist is not additive. Your numbers are incorrect Sari.