Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

favorite school

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
hey guys what is your favorite school myth,life,fire,storm,death,balance or ice my favorite is myth or fire

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Fire, then life, but I still have respect with most other schools *cough* *cough* storm *cough* *cough* As they all have the chance for awe inspiring strategy *cough* *cough* except for storm, no strategy involved *cough* *cough*

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hohoho515 wrote:
hey guys what is your favorite school myth,life,fire,storm,death,balance or ice my favorite is myth or fire

In order (although Death and Myth are pretty much tied for second):
Ice
Death
Myth
Life
Fire
Balance
Storm

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
Death and life. :P
Reasons why: Death was the school picked for me. ( Plus Dracula was a necromancer )
Life Heals. Plus with life I've been dueling some death monsters and life gives the death shield and the myth shield.
They go good together. Who knew!?

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Personally, my favorite is fire, but that is only because that was my original and best character (I have been playing Wizard101 since 2008). However, all the schools are definitely equal except for ice. I think they are overpowered but really all classes are equal.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
I love life. But all of the schools are epic(:! i love life cause you can heal yourself and others, hehe i love helping people :D Also life is kind of said as a weak school but the new spell Gnome is mighty powerful cause usually it makes the enemy close to death and they cant heal ANYWAYS LIFE 4 THE WIN

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Storm! Heck, I've pretty much soloed on my Storm wizard. If you people say it can't be done, you don't have the patience or the right strategy, because in every fight I have come out with over 200 health.

It is possible to solo on a Storm, just ask Scarlet Nightdreamer, Legendary Diviner

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
Here are my favorite to least favorite school in order:
First: Death
Second: Storm
Third: Ice
Fourth: Life
Fifth: Balance
Sixth: Fire
Seventh: Myth