Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone know where meowiarty hideout is?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2012
Does anyone know where meoiwarty's hideout is? i'm trying to unlock big ben to defeat him to go to mooshu. If anyone know where his hideout is, let me know :D

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FlameSwift wrote:
Does anyone know where meoiwarty's hideout is? i'm trying to unlock big ben to defeat him to go to mooshu. If anyone know where his hideout is, let me know :D

If you are following the main story line, and you must to complete ANY world, you will get there once you have done the quests that lead you to Meowiarty.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
I dont want to give you a spoiler, however after you do both of the counterweights, then that will lead you to him.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
FlameSwift wrote:

If you are following the main story line, and you must to complete ANY world, you will get there once you have done the quests that lead you to Meowiarty.
not me i cant even go to marleybone :( boo hoo :(

Defender
May 24, 2012
There's a quest that ends when you have to report back to Sherlock Bones in the museum. He says "great. thanks a lot" then the guy standing next to him has a quest for you. That's the counterweight entry point. Do east and west and they'll send you into Big Ben. Ignore your quest arrow once you get in there. It makes it seem like Meowiarity is off over the rail somewhere. He's not. He's at the top. Give yourself a couple hours to get through Big Ben. Arm yourself with plenty of mana and don't spill any milk!!

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
he means before the counterweights and im the same as well

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Idk where you are, but if you are at Scotland Yard roof, you are close. You must beat Knight's Court and then defeat Katzenstein. After that, you will have to go to the royal museum and talk to chancey. There, he will give you the quest to do the counterweights. You will then be able to receive the quest to defeat Meowiarty.

I hope this helps and I didn't spoil anything :)

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
If you wanna know where it is it is in Big Ben hope it helps

Sophia Rainbow Gem ice level 43

Survivor
May 12, 2009
it says find meowiarty hideout unkowns and it doesnt give you watson or anything its just blank

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
Evadiva5349 on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:

unless your kingsisle staff no spoilers

Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
please help me im so stuck because I defeated Dr kaz and now its says to find his hideout in the unknown I looked ing big ben but I cant find itplease help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Steven Soul on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
please help me im so stuck because I defeated Dr kaz and now its says to find his hideout in the unknown I looked ing big ben but I cant find itplease help
Do you still have the quest "Weird Science" in your Quest Log File?

That is the quest where you defeat Dr. Katz. If you click on the Information Bubble in the upper corner of the quest box, it will show you all of the dialogue for what you have finished, and also what you need to do next.

This link also shows information on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Weird_Science

It says at the end of this quest "talk to Watson on Scotland Yard Roof". Did you try to talk to him there?

Unfortunately, if you left the dungeon for more than 30 minutes, you lost your progress and will have to repeat it.

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
no spoilers allowed so lets just say he's in a famous artifact clocktower in england

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
Steven Soul on Jan 2, 2013 wrote:
if anybody in here, right now knows where this place is cause i am looking for it. please tell where it is and i got no idea what are counterweights i need to find this place

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
quilteddawg63 on Aug 20, 2012 wrote:
There's a quest that ends when you have to report back to Sherlock Bones in the museum. He says "great. thanks a lot" then the guy standing next to him has a quest for you. That's the counterweight entry point. Do east and west and they'll send you into Big Ben. Ignore your quest arrow once you get in there. It makes it seem like Meowiarity is off over the rail somewhere. He's not. He's at the top. Give yourself a couple hours to get through Big Ben. Arm yourself with plenty of mana and don't spill any milk!!
whats the quest called.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
flyingmonkey0101 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
if anybody in here, right now knows where this place is cause i am looking for it. please tell where it is and i got no idea what are counterweights i need to find this place
ok, i found the counterweights but i don't have the quest. how do i get the quest.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
quilteddawg63 on Aug 20, 2012 wrote:
again, what the sharlock bones quest called

Survivor
Aug 05, 2012
Evadiva5349 on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:

i tried in big ben but it wasn't there