Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you stop pet repeats?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
I'm not complaining or anything, but I just wanna know is there a way to stop pet repeats. I don't mind on some repeats cause I do want better versions of certain pets, but when I want a pet the other person has I tend to fail at getting it. Please reply if there is a way, cause I'm pretty sure there is :)

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
LadyTemara wrote:
I'm not complaining or anything, but I just wanna know is there a way to stop pet repeats. I don't mind on some repeats cause I do want better versions of certain pets, but when I want a pet the other person has I tend to fail at getting it. Please reply if there is a way, cause I'm pretty sure there is :)

There is no a way to avoid repeats, it is based on chance. Sometimes you flip a coin and get tails all fifty times. The coin doesn't care what your last result was.

Try this: get a couple of six sided dice, and try to roll 4. The most common roll is seven. I am being generous as there are two ways to roll 4, I could have said try and roll snake eyes. Anyway, see how many rolls it takes to roll 4. You may get lucky and get it right off the bat. Or you may roll dice for a solid minute and not get 4 once. Try this several times, It may help you understand chance a little better.