Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colossul Spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
In Celestia there's a sun school with some of the power spells , Giant being the lowest and Gargantuan being the strongest. But I found an amulet that has a Colossull Spell which is 300+ , stronger than gargantuan but it's not at the Sun school. I dont know where to learn it or if you can.. can someone tell me?

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
Lachjdk wrote:
In Celestia there's a sun school with some of the power spells , Giant being the lowest and Gargantuan being the strongest. But I found an amulet that has a Colossull Spell which is 300+ , stronger than gargantuan but it's not at the Sun school. I dont know where to learn it or if you can.. can someone tell me?

That is because that spell is 'taught' in Zafaria.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Lachjdk on Aug 7, 2012 wrote:
Giant is not the lowest, Strong is the lowest. Strong gives +100 damage to the spell that Strong was used on. Giant gives +125 damage to the spell that Giant was used on. Also just saying +300 won't help us much. What's the name? And I think that spell is the one taught in Zafaria.