Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too high a level to be in Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Now i'm lvl 65 and i'm in Crustean Empire, should i be in zf yet?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
I am lvl 80 and not even half way done with av. 8) :-)

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
No. :D I am a lvl 66 in Science Center. There really isn't a lvl that is too high for any world :D

Patrick Dragonblood
Legendary Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There is no such thing as being too high of a level for any quest/world. In fact, it helps because you have higher stats and greater knowledge. Just relax and have fun. :)

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
I am level 57, and I'm not even at Celestia yet!

- Savannah LifeHunter

Survivor
May 22, 2009
The higher you are when you get to Celestia the better.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Love your level when you got into Celestia. I was level 49 when I even got there. -_-

Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 73 Life (Caer Lyon, Avalon.)
Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 48 Balance (The Crystal Grove, Dragonspyre.)
Sestiva - Level 40 Storm (Ancient Burial Grounds, Mooshu.)
Kristen - Level 29 Death (Newgate Prison, Marleybone.)

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
powwwwdy wrote:
I'm a level 60 and i'm only in stormriven is there a problem with my level or world?
No, it's just the way you pace yourself. I am level 60 and in the Grotto

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
There's no such thing as being over/underleveled. Whether or not you complete side quests has a big impact, as do other things, like how you pace yourself and when you complete side worlds.

My Death wiz went into Celestia at level 49, and he struggled so badly that I pulled him out at level 55 and sent him to Wintertusk instead. When he completed WT, I sent him back to Celestia, and he didn't escape that death-pit until level 65. He's level 74 now, and getting smashed up by goblins and other ugly critters in Avalon.

Right now, Sestiva (my Storm wiz) is in the Science Center with her Death buddy, Valkoor. They're on the same quest-chain, but he's about 4 levels higher (63, and she's 59)~ he did side-quests, while I stuck to the main arc only, which is why there's such a big difference in level.

Whichever path you chose to follow, good luck!
-veebz

Survivor
May 08, 2011
i am lvl 56 ice and i am just know in celestia why am i just know i it? Kyle DragonBrand ice wizard

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
if you enter, say celestia and you are level 60 this is good because you took alot of side quest in the past worlds. You are more prepared for celestia.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
ChampCC101 on Aug 7, 2012 wrote:
Did you do wintertusk first too? wintertusk is a sidequest and it can be very confusing. I am level 66 and i am in stormriven. But at least you can solo things a lot easier now.

~Tara Frostgem level 66 diviner

Survivor
May 28, 2012
I was level 62 when I got to Celestia. It's because I enjoyed Grizzlehiem so much that I wanted to tackle Wintertusk right away. Wintertusk is so fat with gold, experience and loot that you can't help but get into the 60's there. Anyhow, when I did proceed to Celestia I was never sorry I had gotten the extra experience. I saw many people struggling, while I was soloing everything. I wasn't really in love with the world of Celestia, like I had been with Grizzleheim or Dragonspyre (I really took my time and savored Dragonspyre). Celestia was more like a tedious, necessary evil to get to Zafaria. Anyhow, my higher level let me blow right through boring, tedious Celestia and get back to the good stuff. I suggest you do the same. Good luck!

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Abbigail623 on Aug 20, 2012 wrote:
Love your level when you got into Celestia. I was level 49 when I even got there. -_-

Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 73 Life (Caer Lyon, Avalon.)
Abigail Fairyblossom - Level 48 Balance (The Crystal Grove, Dragonspyre.)
Sestiva - Level 40 Storm (Ancient Burial Grounds, Mooshu.)
Kristen - Level 29 Death (Newgate Prison, Marleybone.)
you are not smart you have to be 50 and up to get to any world above dragonspyre
and if your ahead good as soon as you complete the final quest for that world you can be in the next world instantly
but your in trouble cause your xp will go no where for a while and soon you be at the same rate as others

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Well I am always under leveled. Why? Possibly cause i skip most the side quests, and i am not in Wintertusk yet. I am also in crustacean empire, and i am almost level 59, not bad. I am not in Wintertusk so i am not receiving large xp quests there, I would rather be over leveled than under leveled for SURE!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
ChampCC101 on Aug 7, 2012 wrote:
No. You super lucky!

From Angela D.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
samma2000 on Sep 26, 2012 wrote:
i am lvl 56 ice and i am just know in celestia why am i just know i it? Kyle DragonBrand ice wizard
level 56 is an OK level to be in CL. do not rush through... Zafaria is too dangerous for wizards under level 60.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I'm level 50 an I'm stuck in the grotto.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I'm level 42 and I've been to Celestia. It is it harder than Austrilund? Celestia doesn't seem that hard to me and I've only battled there once. Are there places there that hard? My hardest world right not is MooShu but Celestia seems hard. Am I too low to be in Celestia? I marked it but I don't own the world. Celestia seems like a normal world not too hard not too easy but what do I know? I'm not a high level

Dolan Griffintalon Master Diviner (level 42)

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
lol if your that behind think about it like this

you are waayy too awesommeee xD

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
No, you're ok, i know a lvl 55 death that's in marleybone. they did wintertusk as soon as they could

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RavenLady777 on Aug 11, 2012 wrote:
There is no such thing as being too high of a level for any quest/world. In fact, it helps because you have higher stats and greater knowledge. Just relax and have fun. :)
RavenLady is right. If you are entering CL at this level, it will be a very tough run.

If you have not done Grizz and Wintertusk, it will also make it harder for you to pick up certain spell and pet quests. Any of these that are missed will prevent you from getting the spell and pet quests in later worlds.

There is a lot of advantage to completing Grizz ( a little boring at times) and WinterTusk. The XP in Grizz is not that great but is much better in WT. AND WT is fun.

My balance is a level 65 and just now starting Stormriven in CL. My Life and Fire both entered AV at level 72+. If you have passed up a lot of side quests/worlds, you may want to go back and pick them up. They may seem trivial at the time, but it all adds up.

For those of you that may be running into some issues by being level 49 and 50 and entering CL, please check out the game updates for 2010 and especially 2011. Keep watch on the forums for additional information here and on Wizard101 Central.