Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP ME!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
i am trying to find where Krokhenkahmen is. I really need help. I am in need to go to marleybone it will kill me if i can't this week

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
bunkers1234 wrote:
i am trying to find where Krokhenkahmen is. I really need help. I am in need to go to marleybone it will kill me if i can't this week

I'm not fully sure (I haven't been to him yet) but if I had to guess I would say Tomb of Storms

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
Krokenkahmen is not in a chamber like most bosses. He wanders the halls in his area along with the mobs. Go to your game options (esc key, then game options tab), change the overhead names to "everyone," and click OK. Then you will be able to find him among the mobs; his name will be in purple because he is a boss.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
im in the quest right now where you have to defeat him but im stuck at a gate and cant figure out why

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
susume wrote:
Krokenkahmen is not in a chamber like most bosses. He wanders the halls in his area along with the mobs. Go to your game options (esc key, then game options tab), change the overhead names to "everyone," and click OK. Then you will be able to find him among the mobs; his name will be in purple because he is a boss.

I remember that one; and boy, was it so annoying to say the least. Glad I'm in Mooshu now, and that Boss is way behind me...

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 40, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow" )