Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage, in continuation of Empyrea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
What's up fellow gamers? Luke Skywalker is back to give you my opinion about the spiral and possible upcoming worlds that have been mentioned in the game. So, today I wanted to talk about Mirage, a world that Nalia Dunestrider hails from.

You will have to have beaten Empyrea and have reached lvl 100. Professor Ambrose will summon you to his office once again and tell you that an old friend needs your help. He tells you to talk to Niles to get the spiral key to Mirage. Once you reach Mirage you find the local town and poke around wondering what's the matter. A local tells you that you should go to the Dunestrider's hut. You feel like you have heard that name before. Once you go in Morganthe is holding Nalia's parents captive and flees but summons to wraith minions. After defeating them you rescue Nalia's parents. They give you clues to where Nalia might be. At the end of the world you will find Morganthe holding Nalia captured. Her speech is this "You fool! You think you can rescue this pathectic feline? Well then, face my fury!" She has 75,000 health. After defeating her she asts a spell and Nalia takes the spell for you by jumping in front of you. You look down at her and she is human. Morganthe explains that the spell was meant to change you into a cat, but it did the reverse for Nalia, then she flees. Nalia thanks you and suggests you should return to Ambrose.