Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

characters with stories

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
got a story with a special journey/story
post it below ( dont post a entire fan fic lolz)
so anyways Rachel the sparking storm is back but now she has been reincarnated after training with a master of death ( not who you think its not malistare lolz or morganth)

so lately she has been helping in the second area of gh and she happened to unlock a hidden spell all the professors feared she might unleash
the powerful deer knight
if she continues using it she will go to her dark side and would be a terror to the spiral
if she manages to control the darkness and purify it she will gain a even greater force of positive nature

and thats been her update
catcha later

p.s. go ahead and vote on what nature she should take up
the path of pure lightning or the path of cruel darkness

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
like i havent written a backstory before... heres mine~

aaron ravenpants was an average kid, but then, he came across a mysterious portal, and thats how he made it to wizard city... after he got his bearings and learned his spells, he went through unicorn way and triton avenue, but then for months a barrier prevented him from proceeding. but then suddenly, from the heavens came what he needed. gear (from the epic bundle) and a (10 dollar gift card) pet collosus. and thats how equestria was made.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Yay, Rachel is back! I remember her from the other board... sounds like she's grown up a lot since then!

I'm a writer-nerd, so my wizards all have back-stories too. I wish KI would give us a little spot for a character bio, though I already know a zillion reasons they won't... Cue darkness, despair!

"El Veeb"/Shadowsong
the Archmage of Awesomeness & first-name-less Balance wizard ;)

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
ok heres my extreme backstory

anthony mistblade and his friends were fighting young morganthe when something happened,the others fled .so anthony was stuck all alone against the evil young morganthe :( .xtreme ice resist kept him alive 8) but he needed healing :( and he couldn't heal,so he kept using colossal on link and power link and kept attacking with them ! this kept him alive and with his extreme damage he was also able to deal small damage .but was it enough? yes it was! :P due to his continues attack and great survival he gradually destroyed young morganthe :P .and later the cheat less malore was like an ant in comparison and so easy to kill.

this is the page in anthony mist blade lvl.80 pyro archmage,hero of avalons biography.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
vonawesome1 wrote:
Yay, Rachel is back! I remember her from the other board... sounds like she's grown up a lot since then!

I'm a writer-nerd, so my wizards all have back-stories too. I wish KI would give us a little spot for a character bio, though I already know a zillion reasons they won't... Cue darkness, despair!

"El Veeb"/Shadowsong
the Archmage of Awesomeness & first-name-less Balance wizard ;)

they do have a fanfic but its not like i would write a entire fanfic ( i dont have much time for writing )

and yes she has grown up quite a lot
she has new pets, houses, outfits, spells ( deer knight ) and wands

Defender
May 22, 2011
ok i actually have one in my head.

Alexandra Dreamtalon is a the second out of six children, born on the same day. three boys three girls. On Krokotopia. Shortly after the children's birth, the parents where killed by malistare for helping the manders. the children, barely a week old, where sent to different orphanages across the spiral. One was lucky to stay in Krokotopia, the third oldest Andrew. The oldest Alexander was sent to Marlybone. The fourth oldest, Autumn, was sent tozafaria. The second youngest, Austin, was sent to wizard city. The youngest, Allysa, was sent to avalon. And Alexandra was sent to Mooshu. One way or another, the orphanage keepers died, and the children learned of eachother. they were 12 at the time. They where all sent to wizard city (except for the one who was already there) and they met each other. They went to Ravenwood. Alexandra fell in love with a boy there, and when malistare found out the children lived, he vowed to make their lives miserable. He killed Alexandra's lover, Wolf LifeStorm. She was miserable. She knew Malistare would pay for what he did. By death.

the end