Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Death Bed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
iv'e been looking for some furniture for my death house and i needed furniture that was death related. (such as bones, graves, dead tree, stuff like that.) almost everything is death related except for the bed. i have been searching every where for a bed that is death-like.( i checked the bazaar shop in multiple servers and still could not find anything.) i cant have a room that has bones and death banners have a bright red bed sitting in the middle of it. it completely ruins the mood.
so here is my idea. they should make a death bed. maybe like an open vampire coffin. (specifically the coffin from the spell vampire.) or an open grave or something like that.just have something that can replace the bright red bed in the middle of my dark gloomy room.
P.S.
yes, i have looked at the other beds in the bazaar shop and none of them fit for the house. the closest one i can get to a death bed is the Ornate Bed that i found in the bazaar.
Nathan Deathweaver
Master Necromancer (lvl 46 Death Wizard)