Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mass Dispells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Hey Kingslie I think you should put in mass dispells mainly mass life dispell. They should. Give one dispell to each person. The level should be around 60 maybe?. The pip cost. Should be 8 pips. I would like it put in the game because in pvp you teammates just cast some storm lords and ice giants. You as the life wizard can't really do anything because. Of the low damage so you cast a mass entangle. That gives time for your balance wizard time to donate pips to storm wizard the storm wizard the cast tempest and gameif you wouldn't have cast the mass entange any other player could have cast a. Rebirth treasusre card and the game would continue for a hour or so. I don't know if you will like it but I do. :D I hope I'm not the only one that would like mass dispells.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
sebio101 wrote:
The pip cost. Should be 8 pips. :D I hope I'm not the only one that would like mass dispells.

good idea, but you should lower the cost of pips to 6.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Yea but I should have a 90 percent chance of sucsese and its not that overpowered in pvp because your pet could cast spritly and get rid of it or you friends with clease ward treasure card. So its not that bad