Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

creature unfairness

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
Recently,I was in a battle in the haunted cave, with 2 field guards and I said Everybody focus on a certain field guard and then it killed me So my question is when you say something like that will the keep hitting you, or was it a coincidence

Chase Stormsword ~ Level 8 ~ Storm

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
moocow21601 wrote:
Recently,I was in a battle in the haunted cave, with 2 field guards and I said Everybody focus on a certain field guard and then it killed me So my question is when you say something like that will the keep hitting you, or was it a coincidence

Chase Stormsword ~ Level 8 ~ Storm

Well it probably was just coincidence, but you can do certain things to help lower your profile when dueling. If you are in the sun spot, chances are you will draw more attacks than the other spots.
If you are the only one in your group who has attacked, you will also draw aggression. Because you are storm, I would try to buff and take out an enemy in one shot, and think about passing instead of hitting an enemy with a wand attack. This can draw aggression in a duel. Or save your wand attacks for a final coupe de grace at the end.
It is tougher at lower levels, because you tend to be attacked each round with a 1 pip spell. So stay low and try to save your pips to take out an enemy in one shot, and as storm, avoid the sun spot whenever possible.
pods

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
thx for the advice. your absolutely right. I just got the stormblade spell and with that and the lightning strike and whatever storm spell i use... I... AM... UNSTOPABLE!!! MWAH HA HA HA **cough **cough

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
Oh, Field Guards. Those guys are rough, especially for storm. I used to have a storm and got one shot by one of those. They use STORM SHARK before people actually get the equivalent to it. If you're having trouble with those, I'd do Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane, then come back. I agree, those guys are quite unfair. Good Luck! :D

Connor Wildpants 57 Necromancer
Patrick Winterbreeze 11 Thaumaturge