Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lame talents=Epic assistance

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 03, 2011
Have you ever trained your pet and when it got to a certain age his talent would be a skill bonus? it may sometimes not be helpful. but I got a trick to change that lame talent into an epic assistance!

Ever gotten a talent called health bounty? It gives you health. now, train your pet and give him good agility and good will and that lame health bounty will turn into a lot of health!

For example, my efreet pet is an adult right now. when he was a teen, he learned health bounty. which did 17 health. lame right? so when he turned into an adult, his maximum will turned from 215 to 265. so I worked on will and agility and now health bounty turned from 17 to 136 health!

If you ever get health bounty, work on will and agility.

If you ever get mana bounty (I never got it so i do not know the right name) work on will and strength or intellect.

Tylr firerider, Level 78 Pyromancer

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Well glad you are happy with health gift, but it is not really a trick. Some talents are based on attributes and others are not. Spellproof, sharpshot, health/mana gift are based on attributes. So maxing out the attributes maxes out the gift. May cast and card giving talents are not based on your pet's attributes, so maxing out your attributes will not help with those.
pods