Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre music glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
This isnt a big bug or anything but i figured someone should speak up about it.
sometimes when your in a battle the music will randomly cut off. the sound is still there, such as the sound of you casting your spell or picking a card or the timer beeping, but the music is gone. only when in a battle though. not while walking around the world. at first i thought is was just my audio or my speakers were messed up but i was playing with my friends and they all say the same. that there music is gone. this only happened to me in dragonspyre so i'm not sure if its the same in other worlds but the battle is pretty dull without the music in the backround. this isnt too big of a problem but its still something to mention to the KIgames workers. please fix this thx.

Nathan Deathweaver
Master Necromancer (lvl 45 Death Wizard)

Survivor
May 18, 2011
HYDRAA7777 wrote:
This isnt a big bug or anything but i figured someone should speak up about it.
sometimes when your in a battle the music will randomly cut off. the sound is still there, such as the sound of you casting your spell or picking a card or the timer beeping, but the music is gone. only when in a battle though. not while walking around the world. at first i thought is was just my audio or my speakers were messed up but i was playing with my friends and they all say the same. that there music is gone. this only happened to me in dragonspyre so i'm not sure if its the same in other worlds but the battle is pretty dull without the music in the backround. this isnt too big of a problem but its still something to mention to the KIgames workers. please fix this thx.

Nathan Deathweaver
Master Necromancer (lvl 45 Death Wizard)

I don't think this is really a bug, although I do have to admit that it is kind of strange when no music is playing. I guess KI games intentionally did it to add to the doom and gloom of Dragonspyre.

Kymma Anvilheart- Level 80 Diviner

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I've noticed this as well. I love the DS music. Might want to check this out Prof.

-Gtafreak101

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Am not sure it's a bug but has been there for quite some time like that, a few of the towers you go into have music on the first level but silence from there on, funny how habit makes you notice this immediately when you hit that floor and you do only hear spell casts.

I think it's mainly the Grand Chasm area where there is past and present towers? It also happens I believe in a tower in the Hatchery later on.