Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

morganthes new story ark

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
i have a idea about the story ark.maybe morganthe can betray her spider army because she was just using them to take over the spiral.now there will be some REALLY powerful spells.so i been thinking we should have a tournement!since there are like ALOT of people playing we could choose 100 of them and put them in the same realm.you have to be atleast level 70 every week we could pick the 100 and the top 4 will go off and defeat morganthe.there will be levels featuring the oppisite of each world(because morganthe had gotten into the real world and messed up spacetime)you have to defeat various enimes(sorry for bad spelling).when you beat every world you have to go into a new world called spacetime.a world in space.once you get there you have to choose teammates to do various challenges i.e smarts strength knoledge and will.once you defeat all the challenges you discover morganthe past and defeat her ill let the end to you guys.the people fail to be the top 4 3 times they can choose to do a easier kind of mission and if the fail that 3 times they can just move on but do not get prizes and the badge for defeating the ark.i hope you like it p.s im 8 years old 8)

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
uh um uhhhhhh ummmmm uhhhhhhhhhhhh I am amazed how bad this idea is, sorry. There is very little good stuff that can come out, i mean only 4? why?

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
I'm sorry about this. Rofl!

Morganthe never had an ark, nor a spider army. There is something called the "Morganthe Story Arc" and her army is actually called "Morganthe Army" Her goal is actually to rule the Spiral and reclaim her Deck of Shadows. One goal accomplished. -.- Why would she betray them if they obey her commands without question? Let me guess they're fine with destroying and claiming several realms for Morganthe, but ruling the Spiral is taking it too far? That always happens. I don't understand what you mean when you wrote "Morganthe entered the real world." In the game the realms are real, not our imaginations. You also cannot defeat an arc or in your case an ark. They can't fight. A world in space? The realms are in space. The spiral is the universe. What do you mean by Morganthe past? That made no sense. One more thing, Wizard101 has thousands of players. Only choosing 100 to be able to even compete to fight her is ridiculous. Everyone that has paid should be able to fight her without having to go through other players. If this were to happen the chances of you actually winning the tournament are very small. There will be very skilled PvPers and I'm sure they can outsmart an eight year old. Don't take that personally, though.

A few tips for writing and punctuation:

"I" is always capital. Ex: I, I'm, I am.

You capitalize the first word of every sentence and leave a space between each sentence.

The word you were trying to spell were "knowledge" not"knoeledge", and it's okay you made mistake you're only human. You should learn from them.

"Alot" is not a word. You meant "a lot."

If a word begins with A, E, I, O, or U you put "an" in front of it. Ex: I see an alien.

You left out several commas.

"I been thinking" is incorrect. You probably meant "I've been thinking" or "I have been thinking."

"I'll let the end to you guys" is also incorrect. You probably meant "I'll leave the end for you guys to finish."

When writing you should get someone to read it and make corrections. On the message boards click "Preview" to check your writing by yourself. That will make it easier and more enjoyable for others to read.

Aaron Drakewalker Archmage Pyromancer