Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Fire? Not me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
OK, so this is weird. I am a level 60 Legendary Pyromancer named Haley Griffinrider. I have learned all the fire spells so far that I can. (so up to lvl 48 fire spells). But I do not have the Master of Fire Badge. I have done research on the interwebs and with my friends on Wizard101. Everyone agrees that you get your Master of ... (enter school of your choice here) Badge. Yet I don't have mine! No one else I know of has this problem. Before you ask, NO, its not that I can't find it! I looked online to see what page it was supposed to be on, and I looked there. Its not there. I have scoured my Badges, thinking its out of place. Its not there. What is happening? I don't know!

-The hopelessly confused :(

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dragonfire1312 wrote:
OK, so this is weird. I am a level 60 Legendary Pyromancer named Haley Griffinrider. I have learned all the fire spells so far that I can. (so up to lvl 48 fire spells). But I do not have the Master of Fire Badge. I have done research on the interwebs and with my friends on Wizard101. Everyone agrees that you get your Master of ... (enter school of your choice here) Badge. Yet I don't have mine! No one else I know of has this problem. Before you ask, NO, its not that I can't find it! I looked online to see what page it was supposed to be on, and I looked there. Its not there. I have scoured my Badges, thinking its out of place. Its not there. What is happening? I don't know!

You need all Fire Spells, through Level 48. That includes spells from Other Trainers, and spells from Quests. This link shows "all Fire School" spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

Did you get the spell from the Secret Trainer, Croaky, in Marleybone?

Hope this will help.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
Dragonfire1312 wrote:

Have you learned all your side quest spells? all the fire spells spells available from secret vendors? That might be the problem.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
THank you so much guys! I was missing Croaky's spell. Actually; I didn't even know that he existed! Thank you so much!

The (finally) Master of Fire, Haley GriffinRider Signing out!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
I am a level 50 and haven't dne the grizzleheim side spell quest, but I got the badge when I got fire dragon.