Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anybody need help?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Hi, I just came to say I wanna help people who are stuck doing ANY quest. I'm Miranda ThunderGem (Life wizard, riding a blue permanent dragon mount)

I hang out around the commons when i'm not doing quests. if you want to meet anywhere else, post a comment! :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
Galaxyl0l wrote:
Hi, I just came to say I wanna help people who are stuck doing ANY quest. I'm Miranda ThunderGem (Life wizard, riding a blue permanent dragon mount)

I hang out around the commons when i'm not doing quests. if you want to meet anywhere else, post a comment! :D :D :D :D
unicorn park meet me
katherne shadowthief

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
Galaxyl0l wrote:

hi i need help im blaze soule runner lvl 27 death when i got to lvl 27 the hedmaster called me and i when i went to him i could not talk to him plz help me i might get a new death spell.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
hi. maybe you can help me? I need to find the history of death magic book in the haunted cave...have any clue where in the haunted cave? none of the buildings are open to me. thx

Moira Elemardgrove
16 pryomancer

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
Sphinixx14 wrote:
hi. maybe you can help me? I need to find the history of death magic book in the haunted cave...have any clue where in the haunted cave? none of the buildings are open to me. thx

Moira Elemardgrove
16 pryomancer

It sounds like you need to do a few more storyline quests. Knock out a few more and you should gain access to the tower in the Haunted Cave.