Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

(New pet game)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
Here it is the newest pet game of wizard 101! (Parent hood) this online game can allow players to use there pets to learn the life of Parent hood for each of there pet. During this time players must help there Pet's newly born baby's be groomed ,bathed and fed. To do this there will be a new area in the pet park with a small tower that is high so when you go in there is a bathtub, grooming station, and a bowl/food buy area. When you go to the bathtub area you can click x and go into the bathtub station and you can choose up to 2 options (Two types of soap) one gives a certain amount and the other another amount. When you click one you and your pet will go to a bath tub looking area and there you must click/memorize things and do it there will be 6 rounds and you must not mess it up to get the full amount. So after that if you go to the grooming station same things just you pick a grooming tool. And for the bowl you can use 4 types of food and then you and the pet (all with parent) go to a area were you do things to feed the baby like for instance (Buy food and feed it) so this would be a basic area for parent hood or it could be a area for pets to get cleaned and fed and bathed. Now in here if you choose to make it a pet area to get cleaned it could have a paint station for pets and a name changing station for pets. I hope you all liked this idea and I hope you post good comments thanks everyone for reading have a magical day!

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Thanks, but no thanks. I already have a little sibling to take care of. Although I swear this game reminds me of something. It begins with an "S." Oh yes I remember! "Sims!" Will we have to make our pets work to put food on the table?

Aaron Drakewalker Archmage

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
Eh. Maybe for my fierce hound and heckhound's puppy. She looks like a heckhound, but I am pretty sure she has all the stats of a fierce hound except one.