Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possibly new astral spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Ricochet-8 pips- 100% accuracy. Type- shield. Effect- When you use this shield the next attack that will hit you will be backfired and hit the caster. Kinda like buguile but better because with buguile you could just pass until it wears off.

Endure- 5 pips- 100% accuracy. Type- shield. Effect- When you use the shield and an attack would kill you with one shot, this shield will leave you with one health remaining.

Super Endure- 10 pips- 30% accuracy. Type- shield. When you use this shield the next attack thats hits you will do 0 damage.

Explosion- 7 pips- 50% accuracy. Type- damage. This attack does 1000 damage to self and 1000 damage to opponent.

The Chosen [prolly a terrible name, i couldnt think of anything else]- 2 pips- 90% accuracy. Type- stealing blades. Effect- randomly steals one blade or shield from opponent and randomly gives it to an ally.

All of these spells but "The chosen" should not be able to be used in pvp. Explosion might seen overpowered but, look at the accuracy "hint, hint".

Steven strongsword, archmage fire.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I'm not surprised how "ignored" this was. But i'm not posting this to complain, i'd like to add on some more ideas.

Astral like pets.

A shooting star and/or a comet.

New spells Solarflare- 10 pips, fire, 80% accuracy. Does 400 damage and a 850 d.o.t. 3 rounds. 1250 total.

Scaling-10 pips, balance, 70% accuracy. This does more damage if your opponent has more health than you and less damage if they have less health. Example [hint not actual damage] You-1,000 Opponent-4,000. This spell would prolly do about 950-1150. another example- You- 4,000 opponent-1,000. This spell would prolly do about 325-400.

Steven strongsword, archmage fire.

Also hoping someone comments on this PLEASE