Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber, for the next quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
I personally hate gardening, and the amber transmute is just plain...ridiculous! So, Kingsisle, please dont include amber for the transcended crafting quest! How do you think people will feel if they cant craft the awesome new gear in the next world because they dont have the required rank!

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
That will be really hard if they do make amber put in for the next quest. I hope they don't. I just figured it would be kept for the spells.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I like amber, but if they add it for a crafting quest.... *shudders* That would be overkill ._.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
It much better idea than craft low lvl spells to high lvl character. Besides it's a good overkill.
The also can make a different regent that would be even harder to get.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
open33 wrote:
It much better idea than craft low lvl spells to high lvl character. Besides it's a good overkill.
The also can make a different regent that would be even harder to get.
Permanent Spells** Thats why they are so costly

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
Ronster55
I glad you agree. If for small permanent spell you need 12 ambers for permanent crafting abilities you will need at least 50 ambers. That way you will be ultra rare! Isn't it amazing?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
open33 wrote:
Ronster55
I glad you agree. If for small permanent spell you need 12 ambers for permanent crafting abilities you will need at least 50 ambers. That way you will be ultra rare! Isn't it amazing?

Ya! Its just jolly! Maybe a few hundred sunstone in the process, ya know, for good measure! Might also need to craft 4 of it, and each requires 5 spirit caller drums... Cause ya know, those are EASY, right guys? ;)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010