Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Furniture and pet drops changes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I have noticed that item drops have changed over time.
for examaple, when I started a new character I noticed that It was no longer possible to get the Unicorn Statue from lady Blackhope. It was now in the crown shop. I have also had trouble getting the drops in GH. My suggestion is this: when an furniture or pet drop is no longer available as a drop from a boss please let us know so we don't spend precious time farming for it. I don't care about the gear drops but I sure that others do so you might say when those change also. I have also noticed that the drop rate at least in furniture and pet drops are longer. what use to take 20 -50 battles can now take 40-100 battles and sometimes more. This causes problem for some farmers. I am constantly having to get rid of treasure cards and gold. Treasure card storage should be larger with all the new varieties coming out. Just thought I would say something. peony552

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I don't believe the chances have changed. Its all luck, its a X% of chance. They still find new drops to certain enemies after 400, even 500 fights! It is just probably bad luck for you.