Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance,myth,life,death. are not STRONG?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
all of the schools are strong. no school is perfect
Amanda Sunflower

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
life is meant to be week due to healing
death is week due to attack and heal
myth does double damage
balance has storm

they are week for a reason

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Each school has there own talent storm, strong fire, overtime ice, health balance, shield and blade myth, mythology reasons life, healing death, draining

- Christopher Life Heart

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
myth wizards are the ones insulting people no one good at game pays enough attention to the elemental schools to insult them

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Sopdet on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Yea, okay. Sadly, I must agree with this. When ever I run into these Fire, Storm, Ice people in PvE I am demanded blades, shields, and traps, and even heals! I am not a dang Life. Sheesh. When I come across the Spirit Schools its always please and thank you and blah~.

Moving onto PvP. I win against Fire or Storm, I'm a 'NOOB!!!' I don't really ever win against Ice. And when I lose to Fire, Storm, I'm told: Learn how to use Balance right noob. Your play style sucks. How did you even get to Warlord, noob. Why do you even PvP when you are so bad at it.' And i'm like geez. what did I do. I'll get that occasionally from my Spirit School buddies. But it's mainly from the Elementals. And guys, don't get me started on how everybody acts like that. If you can jump back to the beginning of ours journeys as young Novice wizards you will remember we took a personality quiz to decide our school. The Storms are quick to speak and obviously dont think about it to much. The Fires have a hot head and firey temper and quick to anger.
The Ice are shy with their abilities at first but I promise they will get cocky pretty fast. They are the raging, swirling, never stopping Elements. The Life, Death, and Myth on the other hand are the essence of the Spirit of the body. I myself, along with many others are the Equivalent of them all combined in certain aspects. So yes, you can judge someone from their school because it is a reflection of their personality.

The magic of Balance is finding harmony and equality in all things~
Wow. Just wow man. The elementals have no good traits and the spirtials have no bad traits? I don't think so...
Fire is passionate. Read the test.
Ice is honest. Read the test.
Storm is Creative. Read the test.
Death are gloomy and sometimes non-social. Read the test.
Myth is independant. Again, read the test.

This is an insult to all elementals everywhere, they only have bad traits? REALLY!!??!!??

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
anthony mistblade wrote:
i agree with ionya

firstly i am a pyromancer and i never brag
and its not like spirit schools dont brag? same for balance

every school is balanced if you dont like it dont play mmos'
oh really name one time a myth wizard bragged
no offense to the nice diviners but some of you are showofs

out

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Alura BH on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
Wow. Just wow man. The elementals have no good traits and the spirtials have no bad traits? I don't think so...
Fire is passionate. Read the test.
Ice is honest. Read the test.
Storm is Creative. Read the test.
Death are gloomy and sometimes non-social. Read the test.
Myth is independant. Again, read the test.

This is an insult to all elementals everywhere, they only have bad traits? REALLY!!??!!??
you got a problem with myth

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Dude chill out
I agree with you each wizard school is cool in it's own way but the reason ice and fire act that way is because of their spells they think their spells are so cool but and can not heal or summon minions a lot so we need to sheild trap heal and summon minions but you guys need us because your spells dont do a lot of damage.

Who agrees with me

Jason Waterblade lvl 35 (for now)

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
dormia123 on Aug 4, 2012 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS
First of all I totally disagree with this statement. Fire storm and ice wizards don't think they are the strongest. I
have played wizard101 for 3 years and got a fire storm and death to promethean and not once have I seen a person of any school brag like that. Every school has weaknesses and strengths.

Has second most damage has second most critical has most damage to all enemies have most damage over time.
Doesn't have that much resist or focused attacks no good minions.

Has a ton of health has most resist, has weakest attacks

Can heal and attack at same time, lots of damage

and every thing else has strength and weaknesses.

Survivor
May 27, 2013
Jason WaterBlade on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Dude chill out
I agree with you each wizard school is cool in it's own way but the reason ice and fire act that way is because of their spells they think their spells are so cool but and can not heal or summon minions a lot so we need to sheild trap heal and summon minions but you guys need us because your spells dont do a lot of damage.

Who agrees with me

really blame us diviners we never brag or do anything wrong but you people blame andfor everything ice and fire dont brag like 24/7 and us diviners never brag even though we are the most powerful

Got a problem with that

Jason Waterblade out

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
myth rocks on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
you got a problem with myth
Dude! No I don't, I love myth.
My best friend is myth.
I HAVE a Myth and I love her.
You got a problem with the truth and elementals.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Alura BH on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Dude! No I don't, I love myth.
My best friend is myth.
I HAVE a Myth and I love her.
You got a problem with the truth and elementals.
I'm just sick of people hating on myth sorry if i offended you

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
dormia123 on Aug 4, 2012 wrote:
I am tired of fire and storm and ice wizards(not all of them some are grate ) acting like they are the strongest most best wizards. for your information every time you get in troulbe you call us so next time need some help maby that life wizard wont heal or balance help you shield.WHEN you guys say(with that dance tihing)we are better i am part of the srtongest school storm or i am part of the great ice yadayadayada.

life myth balance death WE SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS
They each are strong in their own special way.

: Storm is really strong but have the ability to fizzle more then other schools
: Fire isn't the strongest school but they use overtime spells giving them a special power
: I don't know about you guys but ice (from my experience) has the most health, making not most of a use for all this power.
: Death uses special spells attacking and then healing themselves back. They are pretty powerful but not the most powerful but usually useful when in battle with a pesky life student.
: I have plenty of experience with myth and i may say they aren't as bad as most people think. They summon minions, Stun, And have some pretty powerful spells.
: Life heals other players and themselves making not much use for power and in my opinion one of the best classes.
: Balance has special blades that no other school has making their spells more powerful. And their spells (Chimera and Hydra) Help when you want to have a boost attack against an enemy and also help with shields.

So if you realize this, each class is special in their own way and thats why they may not be the most powerful.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Most of the posts on this topic are putting both the elemental and spiritual schools down simply because some people were rude to you. This is a game with over 30 million players, of course you're going to find some rude people along the way. You have the ability to report them, or at the very least ignore it and move on. Don't let some people hinder your opinion of certain schools, as every school has strengths and weaknesses and can be very fun to play! I have played every school and some just don't fit my playing style, but I won't be rude to the people who play those schools or anything, because every school relies on each
each other for help. As cliche as it sounds, can't we all just get along? Lol

(Also, a little side note- Storm and Fire can in fact heal, with healing current and power link. Just letting you guys know)

Jordan FireBringer, level 67

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
It's my time to express myself!

First, I'd like to discuss these Schools and their effects in PvP.

~Balance, they're stronger than we think. They've got Elemental and Spirit Shields that cost (0)pips, and they cowardly hide behind them. They've also got Mana Burn and Super Nova destroying nearly "thousands" of strategies. And, they've also got (0)pip Positive Charms and Negative Wards that make their Judgement spells devestating.

~Death, they're not as horrible as a Moolinda may think. They're humble and honorable. And, they're certainly not weak. If they can get enough Death Charms and a Feint it becomes hard to counter once they summon "Franky". I've nothing to complain about.

~Myth, one of the said "Most Annoying" of Schools. Even though they have Minions to serve them they're not commonly used compared to Ice and Fire. However, their Stuns and Earthquakes are annoying, more annoying then Enfeeble. And once the TC is obtained by a Wizards it becomes an unfair advatage in PvP.

~Elementals, Storm, Ice, and Fire. The only schools that are capable of High Power, Shields and Healing, and Spamming abilities that is so easily used meanwhile the other Schools must wait and work around their Tower Shields, Enfeeble, (X) pip spells, and Minions. I find it to be injust.

~Life, I have no complaints about this school. I only wish they were treated better. Wizards never give them a chance to harnest their true power, they just used them as a "First Aid Kit". Also, the attitude when Wizards lose to a Life Wizard isn't fair, they're alway called Spammers or Noobs. And, the fact that Entangle is so common amongst Wizards makes it a difficult challenge for them to proceed anywhere.

Lastly, KingsIsle, you need to evolve into a more "Famiy Friendly" game, the language and harrassment is growing larger as well as the lies. And, the Hall Monitors are never around. If anything, at least ensure Pirate101 doesn't deal with this.

~Sincerely, Hunter...

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
I've returned, to finish my thought. These Schools that we so "proudly" represent have grown tense wars with each other. I'm going to try to finish with the side without PvP.

Now, I noticed that we "Young Wizards" have begun "Labelling" the Schools' Wizards. And so, allow me the honor of telling each and every one of you to QUIT IT! Recenty, I read this quote and what it said was "Labels are for Soup Cans, not for Wizards" I forget the Author. Now, I'd like to begin with sharing my experiences from the Wizards that I've met.
~Storm, you've been an awesome school for Questing with ease, I only ask that you share the spotlight with the other schools, and please don't drag Balance or Life around as a Squire or Doctor. And remember this, Healing Current wont always save you so do apreciate the healing when it's povided.
~Ice, you've been more honorable than any School by far. My old Ice friend and I served each other throughout Malistaire's Arc, Celestia, and Grizzleheim.
~Lastly, is the Pyromancers. I'm fond of the dancing flames that you summon but I do become upset with the instant kiling of Meteor Strike, I never have time to cast a single spell.

~As for the Theurgists, you're all epic when I'm close to dying and I love that you show excitement in what you do. Regardless of the crude names that you're all called.
~Next, I'd like to talk about Death. You're humble, even though I haven't had many Necromancers. But the ones I've had are grand in PvP and grand for killing those Azteca bosses.
~And Myth, in my expeirence, you're an awesome school, my second favorite actually. I just wish we would treat you better, including me.

Lastly, I can't say much for balane considering I don't have many characters left. But I do want to say something about the Schools. QUIT picking on each one another, Quit swearing, Quit with the harrasment, the lies, and treat everyone wth respect. And don't be so impatient, you're all special.

~Sincerey, Hunter...

Explorer
May 02, 2011
I'm a balance promethean and this post isn't that true! Balance is probably the 4'th strongest class

And if you think the elementals are the best than you obviously havent seen the spirits powers

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Well, I'd then like to see someone from Ice, Fire, or Storm heal someone besides themselves, oh wait, they can't! Death can heal others with Sacrifice and life spells can usually heal anyone!

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
I have read so much hate! See? The face just cried! I understand what some of you guys are saying. Some people don't think about what they're about to say, then they say it. I don't wanna become that. I have a friend from every class. Which means balance, myth, death, life, ice, fire, and storm. All of them are awesome. No class is weak, no class is OP, UP, or useless. I don't know why everyone thinks one is more superior than another. My personal favorite school is myth, just because I happened to get myth as my answer on the personality quiz thing. I feel comfortable with my myth. But that doesn't mean I hate all the other wizard types. Without life, who could heal? Without death, who'd be brave enough to sacrifice? Without balance, who'd keep order?
And seriously, why does it seem like there is a faction between the spirit and element schools? It's just boring if you took away a school. Don't treat life like first aid kits, or balance like your personal arsenal, or ice like living shields.
To DR Von, I have never heard anyone call balance weak. At least I don't think I have. My friend Alex is a promethean balance, and your gonna want to watch out for him in pvp! I don't think its right to demand for someone to give them a blade or a shield. If they give me a blade, I say thank you, and don't ask for more. And who in their right mind would tell a balance wiz to keep passing? It's suicide. The spirit schools are nowhere near being weak!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Jason WaterBlade on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
really blame us diviners we never brag or do anything wrong but you people blame andfor everything ice and fire dont brag like 24/7 and us diviners never brag even though we are the most powerful

Got a problem with that

Jason Waterblade out
Every school has a good side side and a bad side so calm down my personal favorite is life but it was my first wizard and i got it on the test. I'm not a walking first aid kit you still know how to heal yourself so don't shut down on healing yourself. Please stop saying how amazing your school is and understand that ever school has a good and bad side.

Mason WillowHorn lvl 47 out

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Mason WillowHorn on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
Every school has a good side side and a bad side so calm down my personal favorite is life but it was my first wizard and i got it on the test. I'm not a walking first aid kit you still know how to heal yourself so don't shut down on healing yourself. Please stop saying how amazing your school is and understand that ever school has a good and bad side.

Mason WillowHorn lvl 47 out
True that! Every schools got a good and a bad side! Life can so more than heal, and my friend who's a pvp warlord can prove that. And Jason water blade, don't be a hypocrite. It's not cool. And I know cool. I got an Ice wizard to prove it!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
Ok people listen up!!!!

1) No, this thread wasn't fair to make in the first place. Because everyone has different opinions on this matter, and also its impossible to team up against different schools unless your pvp'ing and your not actually earning anything there, so why don't we stop with that.

2) Every school is different and has strengths and weaknesses. Storm is yes, very powerful, but they fizzle more than half the time. Ice is actually pretty weak, so I don't know what your talking about there. Fire is pretty evened out actually, so go ahead Fire you can brag XD

3) There is no use in this making this a huge six page post!!!! Because like I said everyone has different opinions on this, and no one is going to change there's just because you make a little post!

So, lets get some things straight. No one will be teaming up against the other schools, no schools are better than other schools, and this topic needs to end. Thank you.

- Autumn Lightglade lvl 24

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
myth rocks wrote:
oh really name one time a myth wizard bragged
no offense to the nice diviners but some of you are showofs

out
I know we sorta made up but ...
Last night at 11 something, I saw a guy say; MYTH IS THE BEST!!

@Emerlad9649
Thank you.
@AndieJKitty
Thank you, too.

Stop the hate of all of the elementals just because you heard 5% of them brag.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
AndieJKitty on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Ok people listen up!!!!

1) No, this thread wasn't fair to make in the first place. Because everyone has different opinions on this matter, and also its impossible to team up against different schools unless your pvp'ing and your not actually earning anything there, so why don't we stop with that.

2) Every school is different and has strengths and weaknesses. Storm is yes, very powerful, but they fizzle more than half the time. Ice is actually pretty weak, so I don't know what your talking about there. Fire is pretty evened out actually, so go ahead Fire you can brag XD

3) There is no use in this making this a huge six page post!!!! Because like I said everyone has different opinions on this, and no one is going to change there's just because you make a little post!

So, lets get some things straight. No one will be teaming up against the other schools, no schools are better than other schools, and this topic needs to end. Thank you.

- Autumn Lightglade lvl 24
Thank you. Just thank you.

Note to all the spirtials and balance wizards who agree with this post;
Please, just please, stop blaming all of the elementals (even though you're not trying to, pretty much all of them read this, kinda meaning it directs to them as well. ) some of us are nice and never said that those schools are weak. EVER. Like me. half of my friends are life, death, and balance. (I have myth wizards too, but they're pretty rare, sadly.) I have all the schools of wizards (expect storm.) and love them all. I'm not a hater. Plus, (I'm not blaming all of you.) some, though rare, spiritals brag. Last night, about, a dude kept saying "Death is the bomb, death is the best." And when I said there was no worst/best school, he said "Nah. Death is the best."

And to the OP; This is just rude.

Thank you, I will now name my wizards, highest lvl to lowest lvl to prove to you that I am not a hater;

Alura Battleheart, lvl 90 ,
Brecken Storytalon, lvl 48
Savannah Darkbane, lvl 24 ,
Rachel Dragonheart, lvl 19 ,
Fallon Frogspear, lvl 15 (16?) ,
and
Kestrel Wintergrove, lvl 10/11 .

I'm not a hater.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Jason WaterBlade on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Dude chill out

Who agrees with me

Uh... Storm has healing current, (@wraithcaster; they can heal other players with it.) and fire has link/power link, which does damage and heals.