Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to pick up Lounging Lizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Myself and a friend have been unable to pick up the lounging lizard located in Stormriven to finish the quest. Has anyone else had this problem? If so any suggestion on how to pick up the lizard would be greatly appreciated. We have tried the normal ways of picking it up. Thanks for any help you may have.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
djzforever wrote:
We have tried the normal ways of picking it up.

I'm pretty sure there is only one way to pick it up; walk over it.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
djzforever wrote:
Myself and a friend have been unable to pick up the lounging lizard located in Stormriven to finish the quest. Has anyone else had this problem? If so any suggestion on how to pick up the lizard would be greatly appreciated. We have tried the normal ways of picking it up. Thanks for any help you may have.

Is this the area where you have to find 2? One is in the area where you are taking a dive and the other is in the area just before that.

wizard101central.com gives a better location on them since here it is considered a spoiler.

Like in the beetles quest there are 2 in the first area, a lot of people get stuck on them also.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
djzforever wrote:

There are two. And you don't pick them up.

Here is a link that will help:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110163