Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level needs to be a factor in 1v1.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Level needs to be a factor in how many points you gain or lose when battling a higher level wizard, no matter the rating difference between the 2 players.

For example when i took a break from this game for about a year, I left my death wizard as a level 60 PvP warlord with a rating at about 1009. When I came back to the game, the level cap was then at 80, so I decided I would go into a 1v1 match. I after I beat a level 80 private, I recived 1 point for the victory, and after i lost a match to another level 80 private I lost 27 points. So after I went 15 wins and 2 losses, I ended up gaining 0 points.

My level 65 fire friend also has a record of 301 wins and 65 losses and has a rating of 745, simply from gaining under 5 points for a win againt a much higher level opponent, and loses 25 from losing to the same opponent.

This goes for all lower level wizards who want to reach warlord but are unable due to the point system.

All I ask, is if KI would put the 2 players level difference into factoring how many points the player should gain from a win, instead of just the players rating.

Thanks,

Dylan Death level 80
Blaze Fire level 70