Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death by Sirens.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
I was in the final battle with the White Dragon and the Black Dragon. when my friend was gonna use sirens, the Black Dragon cast a Medusa with a critical hit and killed me, then my friend used the Sirens that had just enough power to do a one hit kill to both. I got the venom, then I got transported to Caliburn. Luckily, my level 23 friend was still in the Crystal Caves, happy with the stuff the bosses dropped. But when I teleported to him, It said that I had to defeat the Black and White Dragons! This is obviously a bug that KI should fix. I got the venom before I went to Caliburn, but it says I haven't defeated them! Help because I dont wanna do the whole dungeon again!

Tyler Soulstaff
Level 79 Myth
Master of Karate and Friendship

Erica Iceflame
Level 18 Ice
Master of Karate and Friendship

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Shadic223000 wrote:
I was in the final battle with the White Dragon and the Black Dragon. when my friend was gonna use sirens, the Black Dragon cast a Medusa with a critical hit and killed me, then my friend used the Sirens that had just enough power to do a one hit kill to both. I got the venom, then I got transported to Caliburn. Luckily, my level 23 friend was still in the Crystal Caves, happy with the stuff the bosses dropped. But when I teleported to him, It said that I had to defeat the Black and White Dragons! This is obviously a bug that KI should fix. I got the venom before I went to Caliburn, but it says I haven't defeated them! Help because I dont wanna do the whole dungeon again!

That isn't a bug. If you are not present when an enemy is defeated, your quest is not updated.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
It's not a bug. I hate it when it happens, although it is right. Let's say you are in a dungeon, and your just sitting in the corner doing nothing, while your friends or other players are fighting. You'll get all the credit! It's not fair to the other wizards, and not fair for yourself. You'll beat Avalon, without technacially beating it at all! So, in this case of mind, i'm just trying to say, If your not in the battle during the final kill, you won't get credit for the kill at all. You'll restart and not complain. I'm sorry, pal. You'll just have to restart. Have fun, and keep questing! And if you still have trouble, with quests, or don't understand, or hit a glitch or something. Go to http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Main_Page !! Look at the left corner, and preview everything from bugs to quests to names.

~ Emily IceBlood level 80 wizard